Emilio Estevez

The Good: Breakfast Club
The Bad: Young Guns II
The Overlooked: Repo Man

Next: Emilio's Da Martin Sheen

MARTIN SHEEN
GOOD: Badlands (1973)
BAD: Spawn (1997)
OVERLOOKED: The Subject was Roses (1968)

NEXT:
Harvey Keitel
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Semper Fooey
Harvey Keitel

Good Reservoir Dogs

Bad Saturn 3

Overlooked Bad Lieutenant

Next

Semper Fooey
No I wasn't.

It is there now and I had to edit it because I did Sheen also.

Harvey Keitel
Good:Reservoir Dogs
Bad:Rising Sun
Overlooked:From Dusk Till Dawn

Next is Vincent Price

Semper Fooey
I did Keitel seven hours ago.

Holden Pike was just being an ahole. I had to change my choices to his challenger because he posted Sheen just a few minutes before I did. When I was in the process he hadn't posted yet. I left my challenger picture and said I would be back because i couldn't think of a bad movie and had to refer to his filmography. He can't create his own rules for this game.

How is that being an A-hole? When I refreshed the page initially, you HAD done Sheen. You went back subsequently, after I said you were too slow, and changed it to Keitel...you know, because you were too slow. But I'm the *******. OK.

BRIGITTE BARDOT
GOOD: Contempt (1963)
BAD: The Edifying and Joyous Story of Colinot (1973)
OVERLOOKED: Spirits of the Dead (1968)

VINCENT PRICE
GOOD: Theatre of Blood (1973)
BAD: Dead Heat (1988)
OVERLOOKED: The Whales of August (1987)

NEXT:
Peter Lorre

Semper Fooey
I deleted Sheen right away, it couldn't have been there for more than a minute and probably less than that, but left the Bardot picture up a few minutes by itself saying I would be back so I assumed you were reacting to that.

James Franco

The Good: Spiderman 2

The Bad: Spiderman 3

The Overlooked: City By The Sea

Next: Juliette Binoche

AND Juliette Binoche won the Oscar as Best Supporting Actress for The English Patient. That movie is a lot of things: tedious, sleep-inducing, and a dumbed-down version of a great novel, for starters. But overlooked?!? Well, no. Sadly not.

Next: Milo Ventimilglia
All I know...Rocky Balboa ...and he was pitiful in that, though it was okay movie.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
AND Juliette Binoche won the Oscar as Best Supporting Actress for The English Patient. That movie is a lot of things: tedious, sleep-inducing, and a dumbed-down version of a great novel, for starters. But overlooked?!? Well, no. Sadly not.
Yeah, Elaine hates it, too.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Who are we on, Hughes or that Milo guy? I don't know either of them. I propose keeping the game to actors with a larger body of work to choose from. The game dies otherwise and I like this game.