The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A few pics of the local FooFoo fest this last weekend, and one of our cat Darwin trying to sneak up on me. .

@cat_sidhe, Is that really an actual sign?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Nice pic you two - hopefully we will be there (Ireland) spring of next year.
Tatty Cottage is literally MoFo's most popular holiday destination.

I want a job like that - video surveillance of people peeing in public. Not.
I've seen it anyway, without being paid. That was arguably worse.

A few pics of the local FooFoo fest this last weekend, and one of our cat Darwin trying to sneak up on me. .

Just out of curiosity, did Darwin used to be a feral cat? In this pic, it looks like his ear is tipped.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I envy You this MoFo's meetings
We can meet up one day as well. >>hint, hint<<
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Just out of curiosity, did Darwin used to be a feral cat? In this pic, it looks like his ear is tipped.
He is a rescue so we figure he was. He is very friendly now though, and quite a character.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
We can meet up one day as well. >>hint, hint<<
I've never been to Zielona Góra and I want to visit Poznań. I hope I'll go there next holiday It's only 500 km from Cracow