Get to know you?

Tools    

That's what makes a film though. The little additions that get people talking.

Like in Fight Club, the "I am Jack's [insert quip here]" lines. It adds a little nod to something that brings people together.

Thank you for the support.

It was an idea thought up by James Wightman (the clown). It references Alice in Wonderland but is also supposed to show the broken mental state of the character who is almost being enticed by the bottles themselves. Possibly a little too ambitious but I thought it was a cool idea.
ya it definitely caught my attention. I think it would work better with the cigarettes labeled "smoke me" and the pills "take me".

ya it definitely caught my attention. I think it would work better with the cigarettes labeled "smoke me" and the pills "take me".
Oh, that would have worked really well actually. Maybe I should consult the forum when we start on the next film haha!

I should sleep now though. I'll probably be on tomorrow, it would be great to continue this!

Well technically I mean I will be on later today.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
What are your biggest concerns regarding the FF VII remake?

I've been here a little while now but unfortunately I don't feel that I know an awful lot of you very well (possibly my own fault for not sticking in enough). I mean, I know a fair few of you but I would love to branch out a little. So yeah... this may be awkward but maybe we could post here to know each other (if others feel the same) or/and get to know me which in turn should help me get to know you. Maybe.

Yeah, sorry if this thread is lame.

well let me ask this, what do you want to know about me?

if you feel the question might be a bit personal, shoot me a private message.

What are your biggest concerns regarding the FF VII remake?
I am mainly concerned with the fact that they are changing elements of the story, I don't want it to become too serious of have things changed to a great extent. I am also concerned about the mini-games and what they are going to do with them.

Also, I hope they make a good Gold Saucer.

well let me ask this, what do you want to know about me?

if you feel the question might be a bit personal, shoot me a private message.
Ok I'll start with a generic one.

What do you think first sparked your interested in film?

Ok I'll start with a generic one.

What do you think first sparked your interested in film?
Not sure if it sparked by interest in films but films have always been part of my life. My parents always watched movies. Every year there were certain movies that they watched, "The Wizard of Oz", "Ben Hur" and the list can continue. I would say out of my tv viewing time growing up, about 45% of it was movies. I would come home from school and at 3:30pm, there was a station that played a movie up until 5pm, which is when the news came on. At night during the weekends, we would stay up late to watch movies. Once my parents had gotten cable tv, movies were a major part of the viewing.

So I guess what sparked my interest was my parents interest in them.

Not sure if it sparked by interest in films but films have always been part of my life. My parents always watched movies. Every year there were certain movies that they watched, "The Wizard of Oz", "Ben Hur" and the list can continue. I would say out of my tv viewing time growing up, about 45% of it was movies. I would come home from school and at 3:30pm, there was a station that played a movie up until 5pm, which is when the news came on. At night during the weekends, we would stay up late to watch movies. Once my parents had gotten cable tv, movies were a major part of the viewing.

So I guess what sparked my interest was my parents interest in them.
Ah, that's really interesting actually. I guess a lot has changed now that films are much easier to access now and can be watched at any time without owning a psychical copy. I suppose that kind of stops films on TV being so special now though.

Already on it.

I finished making a film a few months ago actually.

You made a film about a clown and you didn't even give me a chance to audition for it? WTF!?!?!

Rhys probably didn't want to have his leg humped the entire shoot.

I like science fiction. When I'm not reading or watching films, I drink beer and run around the house singing Britney Spears songs whilst wearing a leopard skin onesie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I just Googled 'leopard onesie'. You're sick, Slob!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.