A question on DVDs

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, this is really bugging me. I saw a DVD of David Lynch's two hour pilot for Twin Peaks at a store, and I really want to buy it, but it isn't a disc produced in America. It says "All Regions" on it, but I just need to know if I'd actually be able to watch said disc if i bought it. The writing on the back looked chinese, so I don't know, and I do not wanna waste my money. Anyone know?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Is it from an actually retail story or one of those little stories and how much is it.

Plus if it don't say NTSC on it anywhere than it's 50/50 chance of beinging either way so I guess i'm not been a big help

I guess my only other suggestion is to flat out ask the guy at the store and he should be able to tell you, but me thinks it will be okay.

"Plays in all regions", "region-free" and "R0" all mean the same thing, and it ain't false advertising. Yes, it'll play in your R1 machine.

And I've got that particular disc, Monkey. It is indeed the full pilot episode of "Twin Peaks", it is in English (not dubbed), and the subtitles aren't burned into the picture (you can turn 'em off). If you have a higher-end video & audio system, the disc is far from reference quality. But it's not Madcay-level either, and if you've bought the season one set but need the pilot epsiode, you'll be happy with this import disc.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I must become Caligari..!
Is that the pilot wich revelas the killer (dont say any thing i have not seen Season two) or just the regualr piolt
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...