Seduce the MoFo Above

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Awww. Your hands are so small...then again, it's the size of the feet that matter.

Wanna see MY trunk!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
is it ok if i curse around you cuz baby you are DAMN fine!
lets play battleship!

i'll show you my destroyer

Oooooooooh Arrrrrrrrrrrrr what is that throbbing thing you are holding

I am having a nervous breakdance
Can I pet your rabbit?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Can I pet your rabbit?
I got somethin' for you to pet right here.

(This space, of course, would be where I would post a picture of a very odd-looking goat or llama or some such animal, were I not completely ignorant of how to perform such technological wonders.

So just imagine the goat is here. Visualize.)

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Nice lava lamp, Nebbit...it keeps going up and up and up...here, lets see if this goes up

Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.

What's a nice girl like you doing in......oh wait nm.

You ready? You look ready.
I got a nipple piercing. Want to see it?
Originally Posted by nebbit
Get ready here i cum
Why they say you're cumin? You ain't going no where. Know what I'm saying?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza