Seduce the MoFo Above

Tools    

Threads like these have got to stop. I'm sorry, but they do. I'm not sure if you've noticed it yet, people, but they're really, really pathetic.

Sorry, Minion. It's not you, it's me.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by MinionTV
That does it for me oh yeah!

I must become Caligari..!
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

I ate all your bees.
LMAO! hahahaha. Damn that photo is gold.

I See You When You're Sleeping
You must be an athlete, you've been running though my mind all day.

I'm going to rearrange the alphabet so "U" and "I" are together.

Oh yeah!

I've got lots of money, Whore, now spread 'em!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I am having a nervous breakdance
Damnit Holden, you just seduced the MoFo UNDER you!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
hey baby, it's your lucky day! They call me the milkman, because i always deliver

well im actually a she but i couldnt think of a better line

Would you like to rub in my Hemorrhoid cream babay

I See You When You're Sleeping
hey guys, you totally seduced me of Mel Points!

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Wanna screw?

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
subtle aren't ya knoxvile

hey honey, im a preist and have never tasted the sins of the flesh, but i could give up the collar for you sweet thang

Bruce Campbell Groupie
normally I would be subtle but seeing someone as gorgeous as you makes me forget myself.