Interview the Person Below You

Tools    

1, if you had 3 wishes what would they be?

1) peace
2) no more criminals
3) everyone gets a piece of the pie

2, Have you ever eaten Magic mushrooms? you know the ones that make you hallucinate.

That’s illegal here…

3, who is your best friend? and why?

My 1st cousin… we’re more like sisters then cousins and both of us know all we have to do is pick up the phone… I also have an on-line best friend who I can talk to about anything and everything who has loaned me his shoulder when I needed it and given me the nudges I needed at times… and I hope I have been there for him as much as he has been for me…

NEXT:

1. Who do you admire more then anyone else? And why?

2. What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? (details please)

3. If you could meet one historical person (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
1. Who do you admire more then anyone else? And why?
Right. Honestly, I admire my uncle Frank more than anyone else. He is a tough tough man, and he is smarter than anyone I have ever met.

2. What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? (details please)
Ummmm....Okay, My friend John was trying to bend a spoon with his mind because he saw the matrix a few too many times, and he's concentrating really hard, his face is going all red, and then out of nowhere, I just threw up on him. I wasn't sick or anything. He moved my stomach with his mind, I guess.....

3. If you could meet one historical person (dead or alive) who would it be and why?[/quote]
Johnny Cash. He is one of my favorite musicians and his music has gotten me through a lot of hard times as of late.

Okay, My turn:

1. would you rather be poor and happy or rich and miserable?

2. If you could only eat one kind of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

3. What will you have wished you had done before you die?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

You ready? You look ready.
Okay, My turn:

1. would you rather be poor and happy or rich and miserable?
Poor and happy. That's what I am right now. *cough*

2. If you could only eat one kind of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?Chocolate. Yummmmmmmmmm.....................

3. What will you have wished you had done before you die?Hoping on the right foot and doing the bad thing with Catherine Bell.

Next:
1.)Name the worst thing that has happened to you, physically.

2.)Do you think your family is normal or werid?

3.)What turns you on, sexually?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Name the worst thing that has happened to you, physically.
I've had teeth knocked out in a bar fight, broke my hand punching a wall, but the worst is having a psychotic episode when I OD'd on methamphetamines.

Do you think your family is normal or werid?
Everybody on my Mother’s side had a little craziness, including me. Everybody on my Father’s side are quiet and reserved, plus extremely intelligent.

What turns you on, sexually?
Pretty face, pretty hair, and pretty feet. A woman can be tall, short, skinny, or fat…as long as she has those three things, I’m happy. Of course she has to be kind and compassionate as well.

NEXT:
Television drama or sitcom?
Blues or jazz?
Fiction or non-fiction?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I must become Caligari..!
1. Sitcom, There are only a few TV Dramas i love, "Twin Peaks", "The Sopranos", When i want drama i usualy watch a movie

2. Hmmm, Hard One... Jazz

3. Fiction

Next Person

1. Who do you love?

2. If life became so bad you couldn't cope, How would you commit Suicide?

3. Who has influanced your life?
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Next Person

1. Who do you love?Maria Wickham. This one girl in my class. I'm head of heels in love with her.

2. If life became so bad you couldn't cope, How would you commit Suicide?Probably, a quick gunshot.

My Dad. He's taught me pretty much everything I know and he's been there, when I needed him, a lot.

Next:
1.)Do you believe in love at first sight?

2.)Have you ever experienced love at first sight?

3.)Do you think that teenagers today will shape tomorrow in a good or bad way? Explain.

Originally Posted by Hondo333

1. Who do you love?

2. If life became so bad you couldn't cope, How would you commit Suicide?

Who do you love?

Sabrina

If life became so bad you couldn't cope, How would you commit Suicide?

Slit my throat.

Who has influanced your life?

My Father

__________________________________________________-

John Mclane's questions:

1)Do you believe in love at first sight?

Yes

Yes

3.)Do you think that teenagers today will shape tomorrow in a good or bad way? Explain.

Depends. Teens today from what I have seen in "some" places seem to be very immature . It's hard to decide.

Originally Posted by John McClane
Next:
1.)Do you believe in love at first sight?

The next person who wants to go can answer those.

Do you still dress up for Halloween?
Nope.
Guess jeans or Levis?
Levis.
Sprite or 7UP?
Sprite.

NEXT:
-or-

-or-

-or-

Any one but Woody

Sharon, was, is and will always be a hotty,

Have to go for "Pouter", (an Aussie "in-joke")

Next

1. Have you ever been to court? What for?

2. What is your middle name?

2. Favorite instument?

Originally Posted by jrs
Your questions Hondo?
Sorry i was just about to post them when i saw the police at my door, ,

Hondo, I can see that you're modifiying your avatar now, so you're not off to jail...post some questions.

Johhny's more talented

I dont know who Julia Styles is but she is hot!

I'd prefer Emilo but Charlie is a hotter junkie

I posted these before, but i guess no one saw.

Next

1. Have you ever been to court? What for?

2. What is your middle name?

2. Favorite instument?

I posted these before, but i guess no one saw.
I saw them an I'm thinking he has when people said you hadn't so here I go.

1. Yes I have been to court twice in my life, the first was for underage drinking when I was 13yrs of age, the second for shop lifting also 13, and thank god that's all.

2, i don't have a middle name

3, now what do you mean by instrument vibrator, dildo, or Saxophone

NEXT

1, have you ever wet the bet? and when was the last time.
2, Do you ever sing in the shower? what do you sing.
3, Have you ever had a contagious disease?