Interview the Person Below You

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
NEXT
1. Have you ever looked up your EX or a person you were attracted to on the internet?
Yes! I looked up this one girl's mother and found something I wasn't expecting. A women in a "not so good postion, on a not so good website."
2. Do you believe there is a REASON/MEANING to life? if yes, what? I believe the meaning to life is to do what you feel is right.
3. At a resturant, a customer leaves an enormus tip what do you do? I hate to say this but, I must tell the truth. I'd take half of it.

NEXT:
1.)
Name the worst sexual exprience you've had.
2.)Name the best sexual exprience you've had.
3.)Have you ever thought to yourself "I wish you were dead" about your parents?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

• Name the worst sexual exprience you've had.
    I was young, she was old, and to quote Ted Danson, "It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway."
  • Name the best sexual exprience you've had.
    Me - Tall, brunett, ex-girlfriend - Short, blonde, wife.
  • Have you ever thought to yourself "I wish you were dead" about your parents?
    Of course. That's pretty normal.

NEXT UP:
  • Have you ever gone through somebody else's underwear drawer for sexual kicks?
  • Have you ever intentionally hurt an animal?
  • Have you ever played with fire?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

• Have you ever gone through somebody else's underwear drawer for sexual kicks?
    No.
  • Have you ever intentionally hurt an animal?
    Not to cause serious permanent damage... only as pure reflex when I'm attacked by one (which is quite often).
  • Have you ever played with fire?
    Hell yes.

NEXT
  • If you could revive one dead person who would it be, and for what purpose?
  • Favourite salad dressing?
  • Top or bottom bunk?

You ready? You look ready.
NEXT
1.)If you could revive one dead person who would it be, and for what purpose? JFK. He put a lot of stress on working on our space program, and lots of other things, and we need another person to do so.
2.)Favorite salad dressing? Don't eat salads.
3.)Top or bottom bunk? Top, always.

NEXT:
1.)Name your wost experience as a teenager.
2.)Have you ever had a teacher you were attracted to and why.
3.)Name the first movie that made you cry.

Originally Posted by John McClane
Name your wost experience as a teenager.
I was so self-conscious in my first year of high school that, whenever I walked past a group of older kids, I'd pretend to be scratching my ear so that my face could be blocked by my hand. This way, I wouldn't have to look at them laughing and pointing at me...even though they weren't.

Anyway, after a few months of this, I actually scratched a hole into my left earlobe, which brought me far more attention than I would have ever inspired on my own.

"Did you try and pierce your ear?"
"No."
"You did! You did! Holy crap, this joker tried to pierce his own ear!"

And so on.

[Mind you, even this experience didn't compare to the time I shaved my eyebrows off...]

Have you ever had a teacher you were attracted to and why[?]
Yes. She was my English teacher in grade ten and I worked with her on a number of projects afterwards as well, including two school productions and a some other things. We're also very good friends, however, and not just teacher and student.

I didn't have her as a teacher after my first semester of grade ten, but we remained very good friends for the remainder of my high school education and even more so now that I'm at University. When I went back to Mount Gambier for my holidays three weeks ago, we went out to a bar and talked and stuff like that. We get on very well, do a lot talking about our writing and my filmmaking and plays and movies and books and whatever. That's part of the attraction.

Last year, while I was still in grade twelve, I had to go to Adelaide for an awards presentation, and I invited her to come and "represent the school". It was a very, very interesting experience. We were on a table with some people who thought that we were a couple, which made perfect sense, considering the fact that we looked it...and acted it.

However, now I've moved away. Great.

She's roughly a decade older than me, has a lovely English accent and is [sadly] engaged to the librarian at the high school. He's a lovely guy [though he drinks like a wino], but I'm not one hundred percent sure she really wants to marry him that much. She's been with him for as long as I've known her, but it seems to me like a marriage of convinience. And there's such a chemistry between us [it was definitely there when I went back] that I wish I had to guts to call her on the phone and say, "I think you're making a very big mistake..."

Name the first movie that made you cry.
I can't remember. Babe.

01. Night or day? Summer or winter? Rain or shine? Cats or dogs?

02. What's the longest vacation you've ever taken? Where did you go, who did you go with? Tell me more about it.

03. Whose funeral was the first you ever attended? What was it like?

Originally Posted by jrs
Matt, where are your questions?
The bottom of his post.

I must become Caligari..!
1. Night, Winter, Rain, Dogs

2. When I was about four me and my parents went to Bangkok, Paris and the UK, I think we where away for about a month or so, I don’t remember much, Except a few smells that remind me of it, and walking down a very steep hill.

3. The first funeral I went to was about two years ago, He was a close friend about two years before he died, But I changed school and hadn’t seen him much before he died, It was a very odd experience, I think we had both changed in the two years we didn’t see each other and where very different people, Alot of our old friends where there so in some ways it was like reunion.

Next Person

1. Favorite Sport? Why?

2. If you could have sex with any 3 people in the world, Who would they be? Why?

3. You must have sex with one person of the same sex, Who would you choose? Why? (If your prefrance is the same sex, Choose one from the opposite)
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

1. Favorite Sport? Why?
Bowling... it's more fun than a barrel of monkies and I'm actually okay at it.

2. If you could have sex with any 3 people in the world, Who would they be? Why?
Jennifer Connelly, pre-death Marylin Monroe, see below.... Just so I could say that I did.

3. You must have sex with one person of the opposite sex, Who would you choose? Why?
This one girl that works at some pizza place... she's the best looking girl I've seen in person. And I just plain like pizza.

NEXT
  • What other websites are you looking at currently?
  • The rabbit or the hole?
  • What did you say you wanted to be when you were a little kid?

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by Garrett

NEXT
  • What other websites are you looking at currently?
  • The rabbit or the hole?
  • What did you say you wanted to be when you were a little kid?
1.Currently I'm looking at my favourite riddle site to see if I can get any new revelations: http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wwu/riddles/intro.shtml

2. Hmm the rabbit I guess... you can always dig a hole but the rabbit will do it for you (or did I miss your point?)

3. As a kid I wanted to be an action hero cause of GIJOE / then I drifted off a little by wanting to be a COP .... now I want to be a Criminal Lawyer.... talk about changing sides.

NEXT
1. Do you believe in conspraicies? if so which ones?
2. Re-tell your stealing story and describe your success as a kelptomanic
3. What do you do when you have an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?

1. Do you believe in conspiracies? if so which ones?
Not particularly. Show me proof and I will. otherwise it's all a bunch of speculation and paranoia.

2. Re-tell your stealing story and describe your success as a kleptomaniac
Dude, I was a homeless kid...I have way too many. Here's an interesting one though. When I was 15, a friend that I was kicking around with wanted to burglarize an apartment that two women lived in. They supposedly had some valuable coins. We broke in and were searching when we heard the lock engage on the front door. My friend dove behind the couch next to the door and I went behind a console television. When the door opened the two ladies were saying goodnight to two men. I thought we were busted until I heard the girls scream. I peeked around the corner and saw my friend dashing between all four of them and run off into the night. Of course the dashing gentlemen took chase leaving me alone with the damsels in distress. I stood up and walked quickly out the door while the women jumped back in fright. We both got away and had nothing to show for it.

3. What do you do when you have an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?
Have an expensive salad and main course.
  • Lawrence of Arabia or Ben-Hur?
  • The Terminator or The Matrix?
  • Raging Bull or Taxi Driver?

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Lawrence of Arabia or Ben-Hur?
Lawrence of Arabia

The Terminator or The Matrix?
The Matrix

Raging Bull or Taxi Driver?
Taxi Driver

01. Give us a theory. Any theory you may have, be it about cinema, life, death, art, politics, whatever. Hit us with your best theory.

02. Have you ever had a conversation that was not reliant on words? Who was it with, when did it take place, and what, in your opinion, was it truly "about"?

03. In a spiritual sense, what is cinema to you?

• Lawrence of Arabia or Ben-Hur?
    BEN-HUR
  • The Terminator or The Matrix?
    THE TERMINATOR
  • Raging Bull or Taxi Driver?
    RAGING BULL

What is the best movie ever made?
What is the best song ever written?
Boxers or Briefs?

01. Give us a theory. Any theory you may have, be it about cinema, life, death, art, politics, whatever. Hit us with your best theory.
The meaning of life is to always strive to make the next generation better.

02. Have you ever had a conversation that was not reliant on words? Who was it with, when and what, in your opinion, was it truly "about"?
The last time I held my daughters in my arms. Nothing was said, but everything was understood; "I will always love you."

03. In a spiritual sense, what is cinema to you?
It lifts me up where I belong.
  • You can make a documentary about anything. What is your topic?
  • Sight or hearing?
  • Wealth, power, fame, or unlimited sex?

What is the best movie ever made?
Lawrence of Arabia (d. David Lean, 1962)

What is the best song ever written?
Strawberry Fields Forever by John Lennon & Paul McCartney

Boxers or Briefs?
Boxers.

Now, be a good boy and do the questions I posted!

EDIT: Slay, post some questions!

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
EDIT: Slay, post some questions!
I did!

1. Somthing would need to some to me for me to want to make a Doco about it, Somthing i am truly passoniante about and waqnt to show to the whole world.

2. With out a doubt i would rather have my sight, You can have subtitles on movies, Read Books, Learn to Lipread

3. I have no interset in being Powerfull and Famous for no reason, And lots and lots of Loveless sex would get quite boring after a while(i think). I have no desier to be amasingly rich, but wealth would allow me to do what i want, Help people and Forfill most of my dreams.

Next Person

1. You must have sex with one person of the same sex, Who would you choose? Why? (If your prefrence is the same sex, Choose one from the opposite)

2. If you where only allowed to watch one film ever again what would it be (you can watch it as much as you like thought)?

3. You win the Lotto, How much do you give to Charity and which ones?

Originally Posted by Hondo333
1. You must have sex with one person of the same sex, Who would you choose? Why? (If your prefrence is the same sex, Choose one from the opposite)
One of my close friends, who I'm not going to name, just to be fair. Namely because we're both very forthcoming with one another when it comes to sex and "sex-talk", and thus I'm pretty sure that we'd be able to continue a relatively normal friendship afterwards, knowing that it was "just sex" and that it was a completely necessary [you wrote "must" in your question], but meaningless, act.

2. If you where only allowed to watch one film ever again what would it be (you can watch it as much as you like thought)?
Singin' in the Rain (d. Gene Kelly & Stanley Donen, 1952)

3. You win the Lotto, How much do you give to Charity and which ones?
I'm going to be completely honest with myself [and you] here andsay that I wouldn't give anything to charity.

01. What is your favourite piece of classical music and why?

02. What is the one value in your life that takes precedence over all others?

03. Would you rather suck off a male camel or take a bullet to the knee-cap?

1. Is The Entertainer classical?, If not i would have to say somthing by Rachmaninov.

2. Freedom

3. Bullet in the knee-cap

Next Person

1. Pick a drug, Any Drug

2. Favorite A-Team charecter

3. Favorite regular SNL cast member

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
01. What is your favourite piece of classical music and why?

02. What is the one value in your life that takes precedence over all others?

03. Would you rather suck off a male camel or take a bullet to the knee-cap?
I haven't got a favourite piece as I am not big on classical music.

Respect is important to me, I believe all people should be treated with respect regardless of race or actions.

Take a bullet in the knee-cap.

1, Do you like animals? what is your favourite?
2, Have you ever been nasty to someone just for fun?, if so, what was it?
3, what is the nicest thing about your mother?