Ash vs Freddy vs Jason

Tools    

Several ideas for a sequel to the film have been proposed. Many of these involve additional characters from other horror franchises. The use of Bruce Camplbell's Ash Williams character from the Evil Dead franchise had been considered, but this idea was halted when Evil Dead creator and director, Sam Raimi, decided against it. According to an interview with Englund from March of 2006, New Line Cinema has particpated in talks with Jon Carpenter concerning the use of Micheal Myers in a sequel.

I think that this movie is really cheesy

Ash from the Evil Dead movies.

Originally Posted by Viscuoa
Michael Myers vs. Leatherface is what I'd like to see..

Pinhead vs. Candyman perhaps? lololol...

Hmm....it's been quite a while since I've seen Bruce Campbell around...although he has made several cameos in Sam Raimi movies and recently Spider-Man.

I think Ash vs. Freddy vs. Jason would add humor lol....since Ash was a goofy character. I'm not sure if I can agree with it though...not sure how it would turn out.
candyman im a huge fan of that guy...
why do we need an other serial killer they can make a sequel or a prequel of candyman it would be nice seen him back...

these verses movies are some of the worst movies of all time!

paul W. Anderson should never touch a franchise ever again. i couldent believe what he did to preditor and the aliens series. outragous. seems everything is just motivated by money rather then general good movie making. god bless m night and mr lynch.

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by s-mart ash
bruce cambell vs. assortment of long-running horror movie villains (freddy, jason, myers, leatherface, chucky, leprachaun, pinhead, and many more!)
Don't forget The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers.

I'd love to see Ash in a movie like this even though I've never been a big fan of the Evil Dead movies (never liked the whole zombie movie genre, personally) but Ash is a great character for any movie.
The producers of Supernatural even said they'd love to get Campbell to guest star on that show as an Ash-like demon-hunter character (crosses fingers).

Personally, I like movies that combine characters from 2 entirely different studios like Freddy/Jason and Alien/Preditor but alot of folks seem to feel otherwise.
It adds an element to the stories that fan-boys like me used to only dream of (I remember the first time I ever saw a Superman vs Spiderman comicbook back in the 70s and almost lost my mind).

I really hope the various horror-movie studios can eventually come together on agreement for something like this to happen again.

this movie should have been no contest. jason would have cut off freddy's stupid little arm, then cut off his stupid little head, with out even breaking stride. he is jason. hes an undead tank that nobody can stop. you cant kill him, he went to hell, he kicked the devil's ass, and then he came back. oh, and thats assuming of course that jason and freddy would somehow even be on the same PLANE OF EXISTANCE and all, siing as freddy only exists in dreams, and jason never sleeps... hes undead... undead dont sleep.... god, that movie was retarted.

I'm not interested in anymore vs movies. Freddy vs Jason was horrible to me and Alien vs Predator wasn't that far behind. I think they're both good for a laugh.

On a related note: I read that they are remaking Evil Dead. Could be good....

I love verse movies it gets you really interested in the two monsters from different franchise.

I think that the vs movies are just one more attempt to recapture the glory of the movies when they were first released. Just like the oodles of sequels they keep pumping out.

they should do myers v jason v freddy that would rule and then chuck in the maniac cop

I'm not old, you're just 12.
We're still talking about this...why? The studio has said that they are not going to make a sequel. First one is all we're getting. It was fun, though.

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
i guess what's next is "Freddy & Michael vs. Jason & Leatherface: Tag Team Turmoil"