Ash vs Freddy vs Jason

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
These are just rumours from an interview with Bruce Cambell talked about on AICN here.

Would you want this to happen? I think it's a cool idea but I'd rather just see another freddy vs jason movie with more twists etc for the next sequel.

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by MinionTV
These are just rumours from an interview with Bruce Cambell talked about on AICN here.

Would you want this to happen? I think it's a cool idea but I'd rather just see another freddy vs jason movie with more twists etc for the next sequel.
Yeah, me too. Although another Evil Dead entry would be a great surprise.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Well, since FvJ was such a success, a lot of studios are thinking about pairing up some of their heavy hitters. I've heard rumors of a possible Pinhead vs. Michael Myers movie, but haven't had the energy or the time to check up on it.

I think it's neat, but they're going to beat this "versus" thing to death--so to speak. Remember Dracula vs. Frankenstein, back when Universal owned all the good monsters?

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
Well, since FvJ was such a success, a lot of studios are thinking about pairing up some of their heavy hitters. I've heard rumors of a possible Pinhead vs. Michael Myers movie, but haven't had the energy or the time to check up on it.

I think it's neat, but they're going to beat this "versus" thing to death--so to speak. Remember Dracula vs. Frankenstein, back when Universal owned all the good monsters?
Michael Myers vs Pinhead? I'd rarther have ol' Mike fight Jason or Freddy myself, but seeing that that might not happen yet, I'd like to see that one for the most part. Or how about the Terminator vs. The Night of the Living Dead? Now that'd be interesting... They knock out Arnold into a concussion, eat off his skin, and he gets back up and KILLS THEM ALL!!! With the Terminator robot, of course.

Movie Explorer
Michael Myers vs. Leatherface is what I'd like to see..

Pinhead vs. Candyman perhaps? lololol...

Hmm....it's been quite a while since I've seen Bruce Campbell around...although he has made several cameos in Sam Raimi movies and recently Spider-Man.

I think Ash vs. Freddy vs. Jason would add humor lol....since Ash was a goofy character. I'm not sure if I can agree with it though...not sure how it would turn out.

well...putting my obvious love for michael myers and the Halloween series aside i think that jason would whip mike and freddy prolly would too....while on another note...not a one of them could beat pinhead...he's the GOD OF HELL for crying out loud. pinhead would sit back and watch everybody else fight then wipe out the survivors
nuf said

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Personally, I'd rather see a crossover between Michael Myers and the Crow (one of his victims is back to haunt Michael) though I'd love to see Bruce Campbell take on. . . basically anyone who would step up to the plate, though I don't know if he should take on both Freddy and Jason. Jason is more along the lines of what he's used to, but that could go either way (Freddy would better because it would be something new or Jason would be better because he's more compatible).

That would be awesome to see Ash take on Freddy & Jason.
"Yo fingers, goalie boy. Let's go!"

I don't get how Ash can compete.

I think it'd be awesome, but really.

yes! im not the only evil dead fan! it would be awesome to have ash vs. leatherface. or ash vs. leprachaun. that would be an outright comedy. nevermind. or the next evil dead sequel, bruce cambell vs. assortment of long-running horror movie villains (freddy, jason, myers, leatherface, chucky, leprachaun, pinhead, and many more!)

Ash would kick all their asses. Ok, maybe not...it could happen, though.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
How about Ashton Kutcher punking Freddy and Jason?
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Originally Posted by Mark
How about Ashton Kutcher punking Freddy and Jason?
That would be messed up! Ashton Kutcher would get his ass kicked by both Freddy and Jason. He knows he won't get away with it

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

As much as I love the Evil Dead trilogy and would love to see Ash return, I'm gonna have to respectfully denounce the idea of him fighting any horror villain other than the deadites. It would just ruin his character I believe. Or maybe not. You know what I don't care. That would be awesome to tell you the truth. He'll always have the trilogy but I'd like to see him kick their ass. That (if done right) would make an ultimate comeback and finale for the infamous and lovable Ash.

Never actually seen the Evil Dead movies and before I checked out this site I'd never even heard of Ash but he seems to get talked about a lot! I'll hav to check them out. As for Pinhead I've never seen him either but i've heard of him. Wat powers has he got? Freddy's a legend and I think he'd kick all there asses!! Major battle to the death and at the end Freddy, battered and bloody, raises a hand in victory and embarks on a worldwide killing spree that now totally belongs to him!lol

Originally Posted by s-mart ash
yes! im not the only evil dead fan! it would be awesome to have ash vs. leatherface. or ash vs. leprachaun. that would be an outright comedy. nevermind. or the next evil dead sequel, bruce cambell vs. assortment of long-running horror movie villains (freddy, jason, myers, leatherface, chucky, leprachaun, pinhead, and many more!)
Since u mentioned Leprechaun I hav to say HE'S CLASS!lol Leprechaun 1 was mad! Hilarious! The bit were he comes outa the shed on the tricycle! Aww man I was in stitches! Wat bout Leprechaun vs Ashton Kutcher?!lol

And this is my BOOMstick!
Check out campbells site http://www.bruce-campbell.com/
and scroll down a bit. for the lazy people here's what it says:

Hockey Mask, yes... Bladed Glove, Yes... Boomstick, Probably not... (06.02)

Jason vs. Freddy vs. Ash? That's the rumor floating around this pile of clutter we call the internet.

My advice, don't hold your breath. Chances are, we'll be seeing Joanie Loves Chachi Loves Ash first.

In other words, nothing to report on our end.

wow, just, wow, it hit me,

How can people talk so much about something that probably won't even happen, it just doesn't seem right?

Originally Posted by Thompo
Never actually seen the Evil Dead movies and before I checked out this site I'd never even heard of Ash but he seems to get talked about a lot! I'll hav to check them out. As for Pinhead I've never seen him either but i've heard of him. Wat powers has he got? Freddy's a legend and I think he'd kick all there asses!! Major battle to the death and at the end Freddy, battered and bloody, raises a hand in victory and embarks on a worldwide killing spree that now totally belongs to him!lol
Tsk tsk tsk. You've got a lot to learn. Usually I'd give you some information on Ash but since I like you, I'll give you the run-down. I'll start with Pinhead.
Pinhead's character is basically a middleman between the devil and hell's residence. He does the dirty work for Satan basically. He tortures people and sends people to where they need to be and all that. The interesting thing about Pinhead though is he used to be human which made for a really good sequel. I definitely recommend Hellraiser. As for Freddy Krueger, a lot of people don't like him but I don't care. I agree with you. He's one sick dude. I doubt he'd be able to take Ash though. Unless, ofcourse he fought Ash in his dreams but I don' t think Ash sleeps ha ha ha. As for Ash, he's just the man. Everyone loves Ash. I suggest you rent all three of the evil dead movies. The first one is basically a hard-core horror flick. It's low budget but it hits you where it hurts. The second and third one are more towards the comic side but most agree that it works perfectly for the character and the movies. If you don't want to rent all of them which you should anyway and don't have a friend that has all of them (I do) you should probably rent the second one to get the full scope of Ash and his zombie and deadite friends. Evil Dead 2 is one one of my favorites and is probably the best movie in its genere. It's just a great movie. It's hard to get across on a stupid forum. You should just rent one of em. You'll probably end up loving it, watching it a million times and buy every thing of memorabilia you can find.