Films You Like To Hate!

Tools    

It's interesting so many said Harry Potter, I thought it was just me.
I just don't get that so many also said Moulin Rouge, what in that movie bothered you guys? I feel it's ok, especially I like the song in it.

... Let' s not even mention Braveheart
Citizen Kane's not better than Braveheart?!?!? Actually, apart from Gone With The Wind (and that's a personal choice) I'd put Kane above all those films you mentioned.

I have a new spot of hatred for Bridesmaids. I could tolerate it had it not gotten this ridiculous amount of praise. It's NOT funny at all and is nothing more than an ultra chick flick. How anyone with active testicles can find much about that film funny is both bizarre and alarming.

Traffic is one of those films whereby once is enough. You wont revisit it again in the future.
No way you can fully absorb everything on your first viewing. It's a film that rewards multiple viewings.

Not Liking The Godfather is a crime against film.

Yes I believe that comment makes you a monkey. I guess your right how could the Godfather be better then Step Brothers, Inception or Dumb and Dumber.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If someone doesn't like the Godfather, oh well, they don't need to be insulted.

And the monkey is a very noble animal, and we should all respect them because they'll one day take over the earth.

(That pic looks like Dr. Zaius went on a naked bender and is being carted away by the cops...)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

What's the big deal on this site? If you agree with someone, positive rep. If you disagree, negative rep. The former seems to be widely excepted on this forum, why not the latter? Quit being a bunch of whiners and take it. I see it all the time..."why'd you have to negative rep me?" Oh yeah, and those who "retaliate negative rep" are the most insecure people here.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I just ask them questions they probably won't have an answer to. That's more fun than just giving negative rep.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
What's the big deal on this site? If you agree with someone, positive rep. If you disagree, negative rep. The former seems to be widely excepted on this forum, why not the latter? Quit being a bunch of whiners and take it. I see it all the time..."why'd you have to negative rep me?" Oh yeah, and those who "retaliate negative rep" are the most insecure people here.
I've evolved past negative rep. I only give out the Sedins.

Did I ever mention how much I admire their defense and penalty killing ability?

Flashdance is so bad it's good

hello to the girlwhohadalltheluck. I was a ballet dancer, actor of stage, film(small films), t.v extra, sound engineer, backstage hand, ass stage manager, trapeeze artist (web, corde lisse). I somehow managed to have it all ways. I consider myself lucky. x

there are no films i "hate". hate is too negative. how can i "love" something without thinking "oh they could have done better"? lol. Harry Potter(read the books first), moulin rouge (100 years ago) oohh to be in monmart 100 years ago (loads of opium and absinth cheap). the godfather, if you dont like it, i'll get "YOU, YES YOU", in the toilets with a gun outta a toilet. lol.(HOLD ON). I'll just do a harry potter impression. "global reaches 4 his wand and shouts ' like'io", this film'io". You wanna see something good, see Perth, a film from singapore. (wow). along with all the wows i do 4 all the films i see.

Careful, man. There's a beverage here!
Not Liking The Godfather is a crime against film.

Yes I believe that comment makes you a monkey. I guess your right how could the Godfather be better then Step Brothers, Inception or Dumb and Dumber.
Disagreeing and being blatantly disrespectful are two different things. This is the kind of behavior you'd expect from the general public, not a discussion forum amongst fellow movie lovers. Hope at least it made you feel a little better about yourself.

Oh, and I love to hate The Town.