Nintendo Wii

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by jackscolon
...wish i had a wii... what do you all think of it?
Scroll up a little bit.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by Yoda
There are lovely little touches everywhere. For example: when using the Wii's menus, the Wiimote controls a cursor in the shape of a hand. If you rotate your wrist, the hand rotates accordingly.
Just because I'm so gosh darn curious, can you make this Nintendo hand give the finger?

Originally Posted by spudracer
Nope. Can't do it.
Shoot. Well, middle finger to that then.

I so want a Wii but no stores around me has them.....ahhhhhh

I am the Great Cornholio!
My brother has one, it's fun as hell to play. I can't afford a Wii though, so I'll go back to playing my 64. I'm so cheap.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Of course no one will have them for a couple more months, well any more than 5. Outta make friends with whomever works in the electronics department at your local Wal-Mart, or find someone with a tent and campout.

A woman has died from water intoxication, thanks to the power of the Wii:

http://www.nbc4.com/health/10771809/...12150201172007

And her name is Jennifer STRANGE!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Yeah, heard about that. I would of thought that'd obviously happen. They should of known.

Anyway, Yoda! Got you mii today, just sent mine....

I think the Wii controller would end up through my tv screen. Things get craaaaazy!

Lets put a smile on that block
I just bought a Wii. I am SO excited. It arrives later this week i think.

Can i add you guys as my friends too? We can all Wii together.

I take it i need my wireless internet set up to chat with you guys on it yeah?

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I just bought a Wii. I am SO excited. It arrives later this week i think.

Can i add you guys as my friends too? We can all Wii together.

I take it i need my wireless internet set up to chat with you guys on it yeah?
I don't think they have online gaming really set up yet (one of the few major flaws with the system, in my opinion). Right now we can just add each other as friends, exchange messages, and have each other's Miis in our respective parades, I think.

But yeah, feel free to PM me your number. Or just post it here if you don't mind whoever having it.

Lets put a smile on that block
I shan't sleep until it arrives! I shant!

Iv'e been reading about all the features of it, it sounds great. Although online gaming is something they're developing at the moment right? Thats what i read anyway.

And by Parades Aus, i think Chris literally means parades right? I read that each of your buddies Mii's appear in the background of some of the games you play and stuff. So cool!

The Wii is still tough to get up here. Small shipments coming in once a week and there are zero PS3's since Christmas when only a few came out. I'm assuming it's like this throughout all of North America?

Originally Posted by Escape
The Wii is still tough to get up here. Small shipments coming in once a week and there are zero PS3's since Christmas when only a few came out. I'm assuming it's like this throughout all of North America?
In regards to the Wii, yes, but PS3s are very easy to come by in some places. Some Wii fan sites post photos of chock-full PS3 displays from around the country, in a fit of schadenfraude.