Spiderman 3 (2007)

Tools    

There's treachery afoot!!!
Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

All have more then one villian........granted, we want this to be good though right?

Your number one source of the FORCE
From the comics....
The alien symbiote that Venom is wearing first attached it selfe on to spider-man and his suite become black. The suite feed on his adrealine. After he managed to separate it, the symbiote found a new owner Eddie Brock aka Venom. Read it here.

Success is the only Earthly judge..
Originally Posted by Reservoir Drought
So is Beast in X3, yet Kelsey Grammer is playing him and they've made him look pretty tough.

Seeing how well the other two films have done I have faith that they'll make venom look good. Even introducing Gwen Stacy into the film (which is still a little peculiar).
Yes I was shocked to say the least, that Kelsey Grammar, was playing but I have always enjoyed his roles, so here's hoping...

Success is the only Earthly judge..
Spidey 3 should be a good movie " SHOULD BE " I have seen worse screw ups in my lifetime so don't take that statment to heart...but with the introduction of venom to cinema it :cough: " should be " :cough: a box hit for a least a few weeks...I mean the last 2 were at the top of the charts for months...right???

On another note- X3 only needs one promise to make me want to see it again and again and tht would be...Mr. Sinister with some awesome dialogue...because in order to screw that up you would need 2 monkeys and an anteater doing the direction, writing and casting...that and the introduction of a couple of the cooler henchmen which would be icing on the cake!

I See You When You're Sleeping

It's a proven fake but I hope the suit looks just as good as this in the movie.

They're going to be filming some second unit footage here in Cleveland! Woohoo!

I have the email address to send info to. I might send in min just for the hell of it but I have no reason to expect anything to become of it. With my luck they'd make me stand in one spot and then dump a ton of sand on me.

i think the choice for venom is good and bad...

good being topher is about the same size/build as toby...bad as in i used to read spider-man comics and venom is a big muscle dude!

I wipe my ass with your feelings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man

I'm guessing it's accurate.

Sooo...they screwed up the entire plot, eh. Well what can you do? Trying to adapt TV to Cinema is hard. They did produce two explosive movies none-the-less.

What I still dont understand, even after reading that, is what/who is Venom? I remember watching Spiderman~!~!~!~! on FOX on Saturday mornings and what not, but I just don't remember crap about it.

The Gwen Stacy story is sad. In fact, whenever a fictional character dies I get all emotional and wonder how it would be in real life. Remember Flander's wife in The Simpsons? Yeah. </3

We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

The Spider-Man cartoon from the 90's was pretty horrible. Don't expect any of it to be used as source material for the movies. The comics are the bible. For a better cartoon version, watch the '67 version or even "Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends". The stories were silly in that, but the animation was better.

Venom is essentially a cool looking black costume. They made a character off of that. In the comics it was an alien symbiote that Spider-Man picked up at the end of the Secret Wars 2 series. It has a different origin in the "Ulitmate Spider-Man" comic line, which is probably what will be used in the movie.

I remember that there were talks of having Black Cat appear in the second movie but Raimi decided to cut it, so has anyone heard if she'll be in his one at all???

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
I remember that there were talks of having Black Cat appear in the second movie but Raimi decided to cut it, so has anyone heard if she'll be in his one at all???
Not likely. Four potential villains notwithstanding, now we've got Gwen Stacy. I doubt Raimi will have the time, room, or interest to include Black Cat (but to be honest, I'd rather see her in Spiderman 3 than Stacy).

I wonder if Raimi would forget about felicia hardy and make it so that Gwen is the Black Cat. I don't know how it would work but I could definetly see him doing it.

You have yet to see my masterpiece
Originally Posted by MinionTV
I couldn't find any threads started on this.

What's New? These are the main rumours....

Gwen Stacy (Bryce Howard) - Look Here!

Sandman (Thomas Haden Church)

Venom - Topher Grace

Grace is a Terriable cast Eddie Brock a.k.a Venom is suppost to be a bg buff guy and Eric Foreman i don't think is a good person to play someone with muscles

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by John_Doe
Grace is a Terriable cast Eddie Brock a.k.a Venom is suppost to be a bg buff guy and Eric Foreman i don't think is a good person to play someone with muscles
*sigh*

1. In Ultimate Spiderman, Eddie Brock is a wimpy guy like Peter. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam Raimi was borrowing from that. (So no, Eddie Brock isn't supposed to be anything, really.)

2. Any actor can beef up. I think Tobey Maguire proved that to us.

3. It never really mattered that Eddie Brock was bigger than Peter Parker in the comics. As Venom, he's enormous, and I'm guessing they'll use CG for that.

4. Gwen Stacy was supposed to be thrown off the bridge, not Mary Jane. If you're going to argue accuracy, argue that and everything else they've changed.

5. Acting > Appearance

You have yet to see my masterpiece
Originally Posted by Sleezy
*sigh*

1. In Ultimate Spiderman, Eddie Brock is a wimpy guy like Peter. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam Raimi was borrowing from that. (So no, Eddie Brock isn't supposed to be anything, really.)

2. Any actor can beef up. I think Tobey Maguire proved that to us.

3. It never really mattered that Eddie Brock was bigger than Peter Parker in the comics. As Venom, he's enormous, and I'm guessing they'll use CG for that.

4. Gwen Stacy was supposed to be thrown off the bridge, not Mary Jane. If you're going to argue accuracy, argue that and everything else they've changed.

5. Acting > Appearance
It will b funny to see Eric Foreman get more buff as his movie debeut comes closer, I know this is not his first movie but i don't really comsider that first movie of his to b a shining moment in the history of film

Well, I don't know about the actors, but I definatly like the poster

Originally Posted by Ford
Easily, but it just shows that they can feel free to ignore certain aspects of the comics. That was a pretty good jump he made onto the boat at the end of 2 though.
There's no movie adaptation of comic characters that has been able that does incorperate the whole story of the comic version of a character, Thats because the comic went for years, therefore if you wanted to include all aspects of villians, Spidy and his loves you would need to create a movie that was about 8,942.665 hours long approx.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Hi Naisy, missed ya!

...but you didn't make any sense there.