Minion's Mel Points

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Welcome People of Mofo to Minions Mel Points.

Check this first post to see how many Mel Points you have. It's that simple. In a few months I will be hosting the Mel Point Awards.

Points which aren't linked may have been awarded in the shoutbox or by means of PM's.

Good Luck!

3 Mel Points

2 Mel Points1 Mel Point

Negative Mel Points

I am having a nervous breakdance
Can you win Mel points in Texas Hold'em?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A Mel point has been awarded to Sedai for answering a question, a difficult question in which tested his might and will. Never before has a question been so trying to the human soul, it's as though the search for the holy grail was put on hold for this enigma of a question.

Sedai now recovers. You've done well.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Ummm, what exactly is a Mel Point?
Uh oh, I think the last person to ask this question was drawn an eighthed.....good luck.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I'm guessing Sedai might be even happier to get a Mel Point if you change that "her" to a "his". Love the logo - nicely done!
That was another condition to the reward. He's changed back now. The operation was a success.

Originally Posted by MonkeyPunch
Ummm, what exactly is a Mel Point?
It's a point in which Mel increments.

how about mel points for making me anazlyze 50 ******* series.

You have yet to prove yourself, complete the last task and thou shall be rewarded.

Ground Control To Major Thom
Mel points eh. The plot doth thicken.

I was thinking about that. I was going to give Loner one for moaning but I gave him a regular one instead.

Yeah, from now on you can.

I think Smeggie deserves one for this great Avatar