Films You Like To Hate!

Tools    

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Shawshank Redemption,2012,Dark Knight,LOTR and Titanic and everything similar to Titanic.

Wow, really? I can agree with 2012, but what are your reasons for the others?

Shawshank Redemption,2012,Dark Knight,LOTR and Titanic and everything similar to Titanic.
The Dark Knight???

As for the others, I don't see why you would enjoy hating them, given their reputations. As for Shawshank, I don't hate it, but I think it's massively overrated. #1 on the IMDb??? To me, it's just another prison drama, albeit a well made one. I'll take Escape From Alcatraz over it any day.

that's what she said...

but titanic is a beautiful movie!

The Dark Knight???

As for the others, I don't see why you would enjoy hating them, given their reputations. As for Shawshank, I don't hate it, but I think it's massively overrated. #1 on the IMDb??? To me, it's just another prison drama, albeit a well made one. I'll take Escape From Alcatraz over it any day.
Just because i think they are overrated......Shawshank obviously have something i did not recognize,i really have no idea why that movie is 1st on IMDb and a lot other sites ...i think that Dark Knight suck most of this movies...why is this movie in top 10 on IMDb i don't know,but that is insult to zillions epic movies...on IMDb top 250 there are most epic and memorable classics that every generation knows about and that will always be written in history of film...and than you see Dark Knight is rated better than almoust all of them...what a hell is that movie doing in top 10

Taxi Driver - hate it, and hating it makes me happy