Help build each others favorite movie list by connecting actors

Tools    

Maybe me trying to get someone else's list will help others understand or be brave to also try.

= The Terminal =
Big
Castaway
Turner and Hooch
Forrest Gump

= Master and Commander... =
Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
The Quick and the Dead
Gladiator
Les Miserables
A Knight's Tale

= The 13th Warrior =
The Mask of Zorro
Desperado
Blade II
Underworld Evolution
I like the ones in grey.
The movies in green are on or are mentioned in my all time 250 favorite movies list.. so, now I list the guessed titles and add 3 new ones?

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Maybe me trying to get someone else's list will help others understand or be brave to also try.

= The Terminal =
Big
Castaway
Turner and Hooch
Forrest Gump

The Quick and the Dead
Gladiator
Les Miserables
A Knight's Tale

= The 13th Warrior =
The Mask of Zorro
Desperado
Blade II
Underworld Evolution
I like the ones in grey.
The movies in green are on or are mentioned in my all time 250 favorite movies list.. so, now I list the guessed titles and add 3 new ones?
Since I'm guessing on your list it's my obligation to take the ones that you like from my suggestions and guess ones off of that hoping you will like those as well. all you have to do is tell me whether not you like them and then once I get some of those right I have to get some off of that and then it's complete.

= The Terminal =
Big
Castaway
Turner and Hooch
Forrest Gump

The Quick and the Dead
Gladiator
Les Miserables
A Knight's Tale

= The 13th Warrior =
The Mask of Zorro
Desperado
Blade II
Underworld Evolution
I like the ones in grey.
In the meantime you can work on that second list that I made that you started guessing on and I told you what I like off of it or I can post a couple more favorite 10 if you want to take a stab at those

= The Terminal =
Big
Castaway
Turner and Hooch
Forrest Gump

The Quick and the Dead
Gladiator
Les Miserables
A Knight's Tale

= The 13th Warrior =
The Mask of Zorro
Desperado
Blade II
Underworld Evolution
I like the ones in grey.
=Castaway=
Twister

=Turner and Hooch=
Poltergeist
Die Hard
Remo Williams the Adventure Begins
Crocodile Dundee

=Forrest Gump=
Apollo 13

=Lord of the Rings The Two Towers=
The Matrix
X-Men

=A Knight's Tale=
Avengers
Avengers Infinity Wars

= The Terminal =
Big
Castaway
Turner and Hooch
Forrest Gump

The Quick and the Dead
Gladiator
Les Miserables
A Knight's Tale

= The 13th Warrior =
The Mask of Zorro
Desperado
Blade II
Underworld Evolution
I like the ones in grey.
And once I get three in a row correct on your list then you can repost that list with the new branch that I made if you want.

I guess if I can aim to think of some movie that you like that will connect to one of the ones that you confirmed and then to: rear window, Predator, Rain Man, then I'll have a freebie in the link of the chain.