Help build each others favorite movie list by connecting actors

Tools    

Maybe me trying to get someone else's list will help others understand or be brave to also try.

= The Terminal =
Big
Castaway
Turner and Hooch
Forrest Gump

= Master and Commander... =
Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
The Quick and the Dead
Gladiator
Les Miserables
A Knight's Tale

= The 13th Warrior =
The Mask of Zorro
Desperado
Blade II
Underworld Evolution
I like the ones in grey.
The movies in green are on or are mentioned in my all time 250 favorite movies list.. so, now I list the guessed titles and add 3 new ones?

Maybe me trying to get someone else's list will help others understand or be brave to also try.

= The Terminal =
Big
Castaway
Turner and Hooch
Forrest Gump

The Quick and the Dead
Gladiator
Les Miserables
A Knight's Tale

= The 13th Warrior =
The Mask of Zorro
Desperado
Blade II
Underworld Evolution
I like the ones in grey.
The movies in green are on or are mentioned in my all time 250 favorite movies list.. so, now I list the guessed titles and add 3 new ones?
Since I'm guessing on your list it's my obligation to take the ones that you like from my suggestions and guess ones off of that hoping you will like those as well. all you have to do is tell me whether not you like them and then once I get some of those right I have to get some off of that and then it's complete.

= The Terminal =
Big
Castaway
Turner and Hooch
Forrest Gump

The Quick and the Dead
Gladiator
Les Miserables
A Knight's Tale

= The 13th Warrior =
The Mask of Zorro
Desperado
Blade II
Underworld Evolution
I like the ones in grey.
In the meantime you can work on that second list that I made that you started guessing on and I told you what I like off of it or I can post a couple more favorite 10 if you want to take a stab at those

= The Terminal =
Big
Castaway
Turner and Hooch
Forrest Gump

The Quick and the Dead
Gladiator
Les Miserables
A Knight's Tale

= The 13th Warrior =
The Mask of Zorro
Desperado
Blade II
Underworld Evolution
I like the ones in grey.
=Castaway=
Twister

=Turner and Hooch=
Poltergeist
Die Hard
Remo Williams the Adventure Begins
Crocodile Dundee

=Forrest Gump=
Apollo 13

=Lord of the Rings The Two Towers=
The Matrix
X-Men

=A Knight's Tale=
Avengers
Avengers Infinity Wars

= The Terminal =
Big
Castaway
Turner and Hooch
Forrest Gump

The Quick and the Dead
Gladiator
Les Miserables
A Knight's Tale

= The 13th Warrior =
The Mask of Zorro
Desperado
Blade II
Underworld Evolution
I like the ones in grey.
And once I get three in a row correct on your list then you can repost that list with the new branch that I made if you want.

I guess if I can aim to think of some movie that you like that will connect to one of the ones that you confirmed and then to: rear window, Predator, Rain Man, then I'll have a freebie in the link of the chain.

This game is kind of complicated. And includes preference as one the game mechanics so there's more to it than remembering or research. It's probably similar to games already posted.

I or someone will list 10 movies that I/they really like. Maybe will not be absolute favorites but will be favorites that can connect through actors. It can be the same actor or using co-stars. As long as they're favorites movie.

You try to connect a movie to that list through actors. You have to guess a movie that they like by looking on their list, or their profile listed top 10 movies, or what they say in other threads, or random guesses.

Basically you can try to figure out their taste in movies and make an educated guess attached to one on their list through an actor in common on it. They will confirm if they really like a movie you guess.* It doesn't have to be a huge favorite of theirs, they just have to like it pretty well.

Once they confirm they like one, try to guess another one off of that. Once you have three in a row off of their list you can post your own lists for others to build.

And they can repost the ones you added to their list to make a new expanded list if they want, so people can try to add to that.

You can make as many gueses off as many movies including the same movie on someone's list as you want.

You can try this on anyone that has a list even if someone else already worked on it including mine as long as you don't guess off of someone else's correct guess. No Stealing other people's progress. You have to start from the list.

It would be especially great if you can pick a movie at the beginning or end of a list to help the list grow without cutting off too much of the list that you're replacing the new movies with.

You can also guess a movie using the same actor they connected to a different movie on their list.

My next post will be in an example of how it works.

After that I'll post one or maybe a few list of mine to get people started.
This game is complicated...I just got a headache reading the rules.