Tools    

Okie doke... here's another one for ya

#1: We'll hear sirens soon.
#2: Then we'll be safe?
#1: Yeah.
#2: You don't believe that, do you?
#1: No.

Screw it, I'm taking his turn.

"When I first met you, you were all like 'Oh phooey, I burnt the darn muffin.' Now, you walk into a bar and 10 minutes later sailors come running out."

TWTCommish's is Samuel L. Jackson talking about Geena Davis' metamorphisis from housewife to @ss-kickin superspy in The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996).

Next:
"Here come two words for you: shut the fu*k up."

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I have no clue....I'd guess Pulp Fiction?

Midnight Run?

Mightymose got it. It is from Midnight Run (1988).
MARDUKAS (Charles Grodin): Jack, you're a grow man. You're in control of your own words.

WALSH (DeNiro): You're godd@mn right I am. Now here come two words for you: shut the fu*k up.
You're up, Mose!

"Truck, what truck?"

Harrison Ford in Raiders of the Lost Ark

Next One - "Her insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase."

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Raising Arizona.

Next one - "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Snatch

"The things you're most afraid of have already happened"

Robin Williams in One Hour Photo

Next One - "You're dumber than you think I think you are."

"You're dumber than you think I think you are." = Chinatown

"I think you're an *******. No, let me correct that: an immature *******. Which is fine, except that you're marrying my daughter and I'm afraid that my grandchildren are gonna be little ********. No, let me finish. Debbie is an adult, she can do what she wants. But if you want your marriage to last you're going to have to change some things about yourself. Now if I may make some suggestions? Good. Now first, you're a slob. You dress like a bum. Second, you're unmotivated. You have no self-esteem, no thought about the future. You're inconsiderate, you're insensitive, you're insincere....and you're irresponsible. A show-off. You're vulgar, you're inappropriate. You're unrefined. You're obnoxious."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
"You're dumber than you think I think you are." = Chinatown

"I think you're an *******. No, let me correct that: an immature *******. Which is fine, except that you're marrying my daughter and I'm afraid that my grandchildren are gonna be little ********. No, let me finish. Debbie is an adult, she can do what she wants. But if you want your marriage to last you're going to have to change some things about yourself. Now if I may make some suggestions? Good. Now first, you're a slob. You dress like a bum. Second, you're unmotivated. You have no self-esteem, no thought about the future. You're inconsiderate, you're insensitive, you're insincere....and you're irresponsible. A show-off. You're vulgar, you're inappropriate. You're unrefined. You're obnoxious."
Hmmm not sure of the movie, but this is almost exactly what my Father-in-law said to me, before he was my Father-in-law that is.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Hmmm not sure of the movie, but this is almost exactly what my Father-in-law said to me, before he was my Father-in-law that is.
Here's the young man's response to that laundry list of insults, see if it nails the movie down for anybody...

"Well, uh, Mr. ________, that's really quite a list. And you're right. You're absolutely right. And I think if I really apply myself I can be a totally changed person by the time we finish lunch."

Bachelor Party..? I think thats it..not sure, but I will throw a quote up anyhow .

"Although, so far there's no known treatment for death's crippling effects, still everyone can acquaint himself with the three early warning signs of death: one, rigor mortis; two, a rotting smell; three, occasional drowsiness."

Bachelor Party
Yup.

"In the past year, over 800,000 Americans have died. Despite millions of dollars in research, death continues to be our nation's number one killer. Hello, I'm Henry Gibson, speaking to you on behalf of the United Appeal for the Dead. Although so far there's no known treatment for death's crippling effects, still everyone can acquaint himself with the three early warning signs of death: one, rigor mortis; two, a rotting smell; three, occasional drowsiness. It is also important to know what to do when you die: one, do not attempt to drive a car; two, do not operate heavy machinery; third, do not talk."
The Kentucky Fried Movie (1977 - John Landis)

"I thought you said 'earn more sessions by sleeving'."