19 votes
Michael Meyers
25.74%
26 votes
Freddy
101 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Originally Posted by Eyes
Fine by me, but it is cheap to use the new account to influence the poll.

Chucky will always inhabit that doll, which could mean that he can't be killed. Truly, it does mean that he can be resurrected an infinite number of times. However, it doesn't mean you can't "kill" him. If you chop all his limbs off, cut his heart out and put them all in separate jars, then bury them in concrete, no problem. And that wouldn't be difficult to do. He is a small, weak puppet. Two guys could do it, one holding him, the other cutting.

The same cannot be said of any of the others.

Freddy truly is immortal. Even if he is brought into the real world, the destruction of his physical body only returns him to the dream world. The only way to kill him would be to kill everyone that knows about him. Even that may not work.

Michael and Jason both are too strong to be taken down. Both have the strength of five men and are only slowed down by bullets. Michael stands the greatest chance of being fully killed, only because it is unknown how he would respond to dismemberment. It is known that Jason would simply go on a body-snatching streak until he can get his real body back.

So please, explain how chucky is the deadliest, when, he is in fact, the deadest?

Couldn't have said it better myself dude.

Originally Posted by Electric Wizard
Couldn't have said it better myself dude.
thank you, if there is any one thing I pride myself for, it is my knowledge of horror/scifi

Originally Posted by Eyes
So please, explain how chucky is the deadliest, when, he is in fact, the deadest?
He's plastic, duh.

thank you, if there is any one thing I pride myself for, it is my knowledge of horror/scifi
You're fantasy knowledge of "what if" scenarios? Yeah, good work.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Ive never seen Freddy Vs. Jason, but I don't need to to know that Freddy is the freakiest, he gets you in your dreams!!!

Originally Posted by _fearandloathing_
Ive never seen Freddy Vs. Jason, but I don't need to to know that Freddy is the freakiest, he gets you in your dreams!!!
so we've heard, but everyone has equal control over their dreams. I don't see what's so intimidating about someone like that.

I don't know about you, but I can't control my dreams...

I chose Freddy, becuase he can do anything he wants when he's in the dream world.

Originally Posted by _fearandloathing_
I don't know about you, but I can't control my dreams...
I can if I take the time to meditate before I sleep. I don't bother anymore, I don't dream often enough for it to matter.

Jason

Mike is cool.

A system of cells interlinked
Will you people stop voting for that little ass-hatted pants muppet? Oh no!! It's a two foot puppet, with legs that can't possibly match the stride of the people he is chasing. He will catch us any time now for sure...Oh wait, we have to wait for the puppet to catch up again. Look out chucky!! It rained last night, you might get bogged down in a mud puddle or drown in a trash barrel! Say..... that's a cute little sweater you got there Chucky...it's wicked scary....not. Also, look at that dolls hands, just how is he holding knives and stuff with fingers that are about 1/2" long?

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
LMFAO @ Sedai!!!!

Bulls DVD Collection
Its a start....all I like is finishing!

Originally Posted by Sedai
Also, look at that dolls hands, just how is he holding knives and stuff with fingers that are about 1/2" long?
Em, glue? or y'kno, there's always Blu-Tack!

really guys chucky is a little gay looking to be a threat to anybody over 4 foot

Originally Posted by halloween fan #1
really guys chucky is a little gay looking to be a threat to anybody
"Look at me, I'm a harmless gay boy." - J. Dahmer

Dude, Kruger and Myers are good and all, but if you really want to get scared u'll watch movies with the craziest slasher out of all of them. LEATHERFACE! Now that guy could really do some damage!

I chose Freddy, becuase he can do anything he wants when he's in the dream world.
I agree.
Have to go with Freddy.