26 votes
Freddy
101 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Originally Posted by Eyes
you miss it?
wait miss what? now im lost i dont know whats going on

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
wait miss what? now im lost i dont know whats going on
Halloween, don't you miss the thrill of seeing nurses and gas station workers slaughtered and, well, in one case, embalmed?

Originally Posted by Eyes
Halloween, don't you miss the thrill of seeing nurses and gas station workers slaughtered and, well, in one case, embalmed?
those were the good ole days

Hey, you're still in those days man, TD and I are the ones that are reminiscing. Honestly, I'm glad to be out of those movies...-ish.

crap ill never be done, not until micheal is banished away for good

Originally Posted by halloween fan #1
crap ill never be done,
This may help

LOL.works like a dream

I've gotta go with Chucky. I mean, he's so scary.

I made this new account name as an Alias, so no one will no who this is. I am a regular poster here, but I wish to address you all as a no name. If you think about it, Chucky is definetly the deadliest horror character. As said earlier, YOU CANT KILL HIM. That should end the discussion right there. Not only is he unbeatable, but he finds the most disturbing ways to attack people. Everyone - Lets be serious! They put the little guy in a fire place, lit him on fire, until he was charcoal... But did that stop him? This is a stupid conversation, but I think we all know that Chucky is definetly the most deadly... If the question were scariest? Maybe someone else, but its not, Chucky lives.

A system of cells interlinked
Or, chucky is a little binky booder. A sally-cakes. An asshat. A pants puppet. A trouser clown. A little snukky ukoms. A nancy-pants. A Babushka. A little Cuddle Cakes. Little lumpy dum dums. A Bunny bun bun. A Special wecial lumpy pot. A Punkin' Butt Pookie Muffin.

In other words, Chucky is about as scary as a dairy queen banana split.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Sedai
Or, chucky is a little binky booder. A sally-cakes. An asshat. A pants puppet. A trouser clown. A little snukky ukoms. A nancy-pants. A Babushka. A little Cuddle Cakes. Little lumpy dum dums. A Bunny bun bun. A Special wecial lumpy pot. A Punkin' Butt Pookie Muffin.

In other words, Chucky is about as scary as a dairy queen banana split.
I thought I saw ass-beret in there somewhere.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Word, Chucky only comes back because of cash grabs.. it should have stayed as a trilogy. The last two were said cash grabs, with no good plot at all.... Besides everyone knows that Jason would punt the little bastard into a tree or something, then dismember it.

Custom User Title
Jason from Friday the 13th

the leprecaun could punt chucky in a tree, anybody who thinks that chucky is the deadliest horror charactor probbely thinks that the care bears are a threat, please come back to reality and pick someone that at least five foot.

Originally Posted by I_Fear_Chucky
I made this new account name as an Alias, so no one will no who this is. I am a regular poster here, but I wish to address you all as a no name.
Fine by me, but it is cheap to use the new account to influence the poll.

If you think about it, Chucky is definetly the deadliest horror character. As said earlier, YOU CANT KILL HIM. That should end the discussion right there. Not only is he unbeatable, but he finds the most disturbing ways to attack people. Everyone - Lets be serious! They put the little guy in a fire place, lit him on fire, until he was charcoal... But did that stop him? This is a stupid conversation, but I think we all know that Chucky is definetly the most deadly... If the question were scariest? Maybe someone else, but its not, Chucky lives.
Chucky will always inhabit that doll, which could mean that he can't be killed. Truly, it does mean that he can be resurrected an infinite number of times. However, it doesn't mean you can't "kill" him. If you chop all his limbs off, cut his heart out and put them all in separate jars, then bury them in concrete, no problem. And that wouldn't be difficult to do. He is a small, weak puppet. Two guys could do it, one holding him, the other cutting.

The same cannot be said of any of the others.

Freddy truly is immortal. Even if he is brought into the real world, the destruction of his physical body only returns him to the dream world. The only way to kill him would be to kill everyone that knows about him. Even that may not work.

Michael and Jason both are too strong to be taken down. Both have the strength of five men and are only slowed down by bullets. Michael stands the greatest chance of being fully killed, only because it is unknown how he would respond to dismemberment. It is known that Jason would simply go on a body-snatching streak until he can get his real body back.

So please, explain how chucky is the deadliest, when, he is in fact, the deadest?

Freddy Krueger rocks!! I love the "Nightmare on elm street" series! I have them all

I made this new account name as an Alias, so no one will no who this is. I am a regular poster here, but I wish to address you all as a no name.
Did you vote? I hope not you sucker.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.