Halloween 9

Tools    

Originally Posted by dillskies88
Alright you guys need to seriously put this to rest. #1 halloween you need to work on your spelling and Pyro you need to chill, yes I know you dislike the spelling but lay-off a bit. Theres no sense of arguing over pointless things.
i agree, lets lets bury the hatchat, but im still going to spell wrong, i dont really care though

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by halloween fan #1
i agree, lets lets bury the hatchat, but im still going to spell wrong, i dont really care though
Okay, so you want to spell wrong. That's cool. Do your own thing. I shouldn't have said anything in the first place- I admire one's own characteristics and wanting to be different. My apologies.

But can I ask you why?

Look HereHere

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Oh, and you think there should be a thread just for this new Halloween script thing? So it doesn't get interupted by comments?
done...

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Okay, so you want to spell wrong. That's cool. Do your own thing. I shouldn't have said anything in the first place- I admire one's own characteristics and wanting to be different. My apologies.

But can I ask you why?
i dont know, i geuss its just because i have better things to do than
check my spelling, but i apreciate you apologiesing its takes a big man to do that

has anybody heard any news at all on the movie, because i cant find anything

Originally Posted by The Mofo Movie Blog

Exclusive: 'Halloween 9' Update

The latest official word on the Halloween franchise has arrived and Bloody Disgusting has received the word.

Here's what they had to say:

We received word from reliable sources that Jake Wade Wall (When a Stranger Calls, The Hitcher) was in fact working on Halloween: Retribution for Dimension Films, but the project is more or less on hold until the new operation leaves Disney entirely. The reason the film was being called "Retribution" was because they didn't want to attach a number to the sequel. So once the Weinstein bros. make their dramatic exit from Disney, we should be hearing some good news.

Well, There ya' have it. The first REAL update for the ninth "Halloween" film. I just hope Moustapha Akkad and his son, Malek would announce something (anything) soon.

Source: Bloody Disgusting

Posted by jrs on Jul-01, 7:25 pm

right on jrs

Thanks for the info JRS. its nice to hear that at least some production has been started on the movie.

This isn't on Halloween 9, but I found it to be interesting:

Sean Clark over at Dread Central breaks the news that the documentary he's been working on for the last two years, Halloween: 25 Years of Terror, is being released by Anchor Bay sometime in the near future. He explains that the DVD features over 70 interviews with actors and crew members from the entire franchise, as well as fans and critics, the documentary chronicles the longevity of the films over the past 25 years, examining their vital influence on the mainstream horror genre and impact on pop culture.

Click here for more.

Source: Dread Central (via)

That dvd sounds awesome I will most likley be picking it up, I hope its kinda like the extras disk that came with the Friday the 13th box set just with more content. Like i know it said about 70 interviews but i also want like mini documantarys for each movie like they did for friday the 13th

Interesting, thank you Jason.

I hope at least the will give us a fanpimp site for it! You get so much inside info in them.

Originally Posted by jrs
Why not create a Halloween fan site ?
the thought has crossed my mind.

Originally Posted by Eyes
the thought has crossed my mind.
That thought has crossed my mind many times as well.

Originally Posted by dillskies88
That thought has crossed my mind many times as well.
darn Dillskies, now i feel like I'm still posting with that avatar
Attached Images

That avatar was sweet indeed.

Yes, thank you, whomever gave it to me. I have forgotten, unfortunately.