18.81%
19 votes
Michael Meyers
25.74%
26 votes
Freddy
101 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I finally have to ask you this Halloween Fan: how come you only post in two threads? Why not branch out into the rest of the forum and share your opinions about other things. At the very least other horror related threads.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
I finally have to ask you this Halloween Fan: how come you only post in two threads? Why not branch out into the rest of the forum and share your opinions about other things. At the very least other horror related threads.
give him time, when i started i only posted in about 4 threads and now, vain as i sound, i am a thriving member of mofo

Originally Posted by Strummer521
well actually have said a few things in other threads, but for know it is this one and the halloween thread

Originally Posted by halloween fan #1
well actually have said a few things in other threads, but for know it is this one and the halloween thread
no disrespect, but you should seriously try to improve your language, a lot of people will take you more seriously if you do.

Halloween#1 fan I was like you when i first joined. I was always spelling wrong and getting on people's nerves but trust me its better to just stop and not annoy the other users

look im not trying to piss anybody off. i just dont see why a few mis spelled words are so bad, if you are going to be mad be mad that i insulted you or something

Who else voted for Jason? Someone probably made another screen name. CHEATERS! I poop in your direction!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Who else voted for Jason? Someone probably made another screen name. CHEATERS! I poop in your direction!
I'd like to change my vote to PimpDaShizzle.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Who else voted for Jason? CHEATERS! I poop in your direction!
*Points to SamsoniteDelilah* - she's sucking upto you (that's why she's changing her vote to you )

no offense but who would change their vote to jason

Lets put a smile on that block
Tell us a bit about yourself halloween fan#1.

When was the last time you cried?
What ambitions have you?
What toys did (or still do) you play with as a child?

i want to find what makes him tick and what makes him love and what drives him to exist on this crazy spinning piece of rock we call Home....

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
You are wise. Your'e like a minature Buddha covered in hair.

I'm not so sure about our halloween fan...
He is driven by the thrill he found in Halloween. The sense of fear/excitement charged him and now he is addicted to it. It is a high unlike any other that can consume someone. Take it from someone who knows, and who used to post as Michael Myers

when he starts to lose this excitment he pops in his dvds and watched the Halloween series over and gets amped all over again. also coming from an old Michael Myers

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
when he starts to lose this excitment he pops in his dvds and watched the Halloween series over and gets amped all over again. also coming from an old Michael Myers
you miss it?

its like you guys know my stories

Oh dear. I was expecting some moral and humbling stories about the journey of a life...not nipple hardening excitement over a violent horror movie.