Halloween 9

Tools    

Im sure us fans can make a better story then those idiots at hollywood can.

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
i seriously think that we could come up with the ultimate story.....it really sucks that we all live in different places

but we form together on the net to form the ultimate good directing awsome acting super hero.........dunt dan da da.LOL

Im not much of a write but im chock full of ideas even though we all live in different places we could still do it. i mean i have Ians(aka eyes) screen name and sometimes we talk outside of Mofo. so im just saying if anyone is interested i am too

well then i'm definately in

I'm in. I could get zBLARz also to help out since I contact him outside Mofo. Also if anyone has AIM feel free to drop me a message WhiteandBlue324.

Just let it die already.

Writing a Halloween script sounds cool, just don't take it too seriously, like uber nerdy. Anyway, lot of creative clashes- i'm in.

PS, good practise for me Uni course which is starting in a couple of months

Halloween Fan #1, seriously, dude answer me- how old are you? What country do you live in?

The reason Halloween is following the trend is because they have no other idea's, think how many directions you can take such a simple narrative, no room for romance plots maybe room for drama but that detracts appeal for the key demographic leaving less time for trashy violence and gore, how about sci-fi though? Jason X and Leprechaun in Space both did own HARD so maybe Halloween 9031? Or Halloween: In Space No-One Can Hear You Complain....

19 USA, and you

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Why wait and do it in your freetime?

Hell, let's start RIGHT NOW!!!

HALLOWEEN 9
(WORKING TITLE)

by

MovieMaker5087 (non-credited)
Eyes
The Taxi Driver
Dillskies
Pyro Tramp
Zblars
xResidenevil3X

FADE IN:

1 EXT. LAURIE TATE'S GRAVE - DAY

A DANK, GLOOMY DAY. The wind is heard blowing around. Coming in from O.S.
(off-screen) is A HAND. It rubs the name's engraving on the tombstone. This is the hand of JOHN TATE, Laurie's son.

Take it away.

cool idea seth.

John Grieving his mothers death plots revenge for what his Uncle Michael has done to her. He has been unable to get a goodnights sleep from the image of Michael Haunting him.
A hand touches his shoulder, John jumps in suprise and doesn't know the man who looks like he is in his late 30s.
"Im Tommy Doyle, It's time you know the truth of your family"...........next person

He goes on to explain everything that happened in Halloween 4-6 and asks for John's help to kill Michael once and for all. (Camera angled so that Laurie's grave is behind them both, zooming on their handshake) They agree to never rest until Michael is dead. Tommy then says, "I know someone who can help us".

next....

With the opening scene now over, we now see the camera looking out into a city which we don't know yet. Very fast, the camera moves toward the city. When it is closer, it slows down to see the town sign. It reads: HADDONFIELD, IL - population ?????. This lets us know we are in the city of Michael Myers. The camera is done slowing down and continues to zoom into the city. Eventually, after some turns and curves, we reach the burnt down Myers house. Camera stops there, and we see a figure standing in the front yard, looking at nothing but burnt ruins.

MY Alternate Ending - The camera turns down some turns and curves, and stops at what use to be the Myers house. But the cameera doesn't stop there and it goes through the yard and (after more turns) reaches a particular house. The next scene is a man inside a room of this house who is lying on his head on the desk, which has papers all over it, and he is asleep, but we quickly see him awake.

There yuh go. I was thinking the guy in the 2nd ending could be Dr. Loomis' son. But you guys can choose whatever ending to work with.

Next---

The figure of Micheal Myers remains motionless staring at the burnt remains as a group of screaming youngsters hurl past on bikes, shortly after their departure and younger child comes running after them, tears reeling down his cheeks. Unaware of Micheal he speeds up as he passes the burnt house, suddenly Micheal grabs the childs hair and pulls him and towards him so they are face to face. The child stops crying and remains silenent, frozen in fear, Micheal begins to taunt the child with his knife, slowly running past his neck. We hear a police siren in the background and cut to the patrol car edging towards the Myers house, however the figure of Micheal is now gone, and in it's place lays the corpse of the child, gutted with his head severed. Micheal is back.

The polic officer stands motionless at the gruesome sight of the dead child. He calls for backup from the station. The cop is a rookie and new to Haddonfield so nobody ever told him the story of the most Notorious killer in History, Michael Myers. The Camera moves back to reveal Tommy and John watching from a distance.

I just wanted to say i was gonna add this the first time i posted part of the story but i forgot. i Think if you guys want we should also include Danny, Stephen(he should be about 10 years old now) and Kara strode in the Story because none of them are actually dead

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I think you guys are doing pretty good so far. I personally think that since you now have a new rookie cop involved, make the storyline go from both his new point of view to everyone else's revenge point of view, and have them meet at the end.

Just a suggestion to throw out at ya.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087

HALLOWEEN 9
(WORKING TITLE)

by

MovieMaker5087 (non-credited)
Eyes
The Taxi Driver
Dillskies
Pyro Tramp
Zblars
xResidenevil3X
Am I not a part of it anymore?

blister thats my fault movie maker asked me who wanted to involved over AIM and i said all the names that i could remember off the top of my head sorry i forgot to mention you

Harsh, lol, well, at least i'm there! I'm not even a big Halloween fan, just wanted to be part of something and not left out