Halloween 9

Tools    

it dous a little

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
i just think that movie-inside-a-movie thing is gettin a little old now. but, i guess seeing michael back in action, and killing, might pay off

All the slasher franchises have to dabble in post modernism or go 'outside the box', Wes Craven's New Nightmare, Jason Goes to Hell, Scream 1 (and 3) and Seed of Chucky.

It's the natural progression

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
All the slasher franchises have to dabble in post modernism or go 'outside the box', Wes Craven's New Nightmare, Jason Goes to Hell, Scream 1 (and 3) and Seed of Chucky.

It's the natural progression
wow that was a whole bunch of crap that dousent make any freikin sense, but anyways i hope micheal is back in theaters soon to.

To halloween fan#1

A small gift

Sincerely

Blister Exists

In reference to Halloween 9's 'movie within a movie' premise, i was stating how the most popular slasher franchises have also adopted a original/similar narratives.

Wes Craven's New Nightmare- ANOES are just movies within the WC's NNs and Freddy comes into our 'real' world. Post modern.

Jason Goes to Hell- Jason reincarnates through other people, not really post-modernism but a change from the formulaic prequels, so quite original.

Scream- Although these were intially parodies anyway, Scream 3 used the movie within a movie plot

Seed of Chucky- movie within a movie

Understand? I was saying this in response to xResidentEvilx3's comment
the movie inside a movie is getting a little old now
The 5 predominant slasher franchises have all had a original/post-modern/unique installment, and Halloween is following trend. The natural franchise progression even though it may be a little old.

Personally i think your face and everything you post is a
Originally Posted by halloween fag #1
whole bunch of crap and dousent make any freikin sense
but i enjoy seeing you get riled up

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
i just think that movie-inside-a-movie thing is gettin a little old now. but, i guess seeing michael back in action, and killing, might pay off
exactly

i hope they come with some news soon, but i geuss the more time you spend on it the better it gets.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by halloween fan #1
it dous a little
Why do you always spell does wrong? C'mon dude you're driving me crazy

Originally Posted by halloween fan #1
dude i am not criticsing you or anything, but are you crazy,
BTW..........uh........that is a criticism.

halloween fan #1 can't spell much can he? he always spells guess wrong as well.

na, but i really dont care

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Strummer521
he's Holden Pike's worst nightmare.
Where is Holdie anyways?

yeah, he should have jumped on H Fan No. 1 by now

Pyro Tramp - i know it would be following the "trend", but why must they follow?? can't the halloween movie be a leader!! yeah!!! (sorry, i got roused up). i say we come up with a Halloween movie on our own. (eyes can be the lead, blister exists....errr.....michael? and hfan#1 can be a cop who gets killed) ha, sorry about that too, j/k.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Pyro Tramp - i know it would be following the "trend", but why must they follow?? can't the halloween movie be a leader!! yeah!!! (sorry, i got roused up). i say we come up with a Halloween movie on our own. (eyes can be the lead, blister exists....errr.....michael? and hfan#1 can be a cop who gets killed) ha, sorry about that too, j/k.
I can be the rapper that always seems to live. They'll call me MC SMITHERS

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
I can be the rapper that always seems to live. They'll call me MC SMITHERS
lol!! perfect! then i guess i'll be the stunt double of every character.

blister exists....errr.....michael?
oh yeah

i say we come up with a Halloween movie on our own. (eyes can be the lead...
I'd just like to say that i am fully behind this idea. And if anyone is really serious, Dillskies88 and zBlarz will both help, i'm sure.

[/quote]and hfan#1 can be a cop who gets killed) ha, sorry about that too, j/k.[/quote]

its cool, less work for me