Movies that Give You Weird Dreams?

Tools    

I have such a bad memory! Though I did see David Nivens last night in a movie.
MovieGal is playfully referring to Please Don't Eat the Daisies. But that dog was in everything in the sixties. What a character actor! He should have gotten a special Oscar.

MovieGal is playfully referring to Please Don't Eat the Daisies. But that dog was in everything in the sixties. What a character actor! He should have gotten a special Oscar.
MovieGal is the best! And there's another movie I need to rewatch as it's been so long since I last seen it.

MovieGal is the best! And there's another movie I need to rewatch as it's been so long since I last seen it.
Yeah, what he said!

Please Don't Eat the Daisies is wonderful. I especially like the actress who tries to tempt David Niven onto "the down-a-lator,"

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
A Doris Day film once gave me a nightmare, not kidding.
It was Love Me or Leave Me That might sound like a romance movie but it was:
A fictionalized account of the career of jazz singer Ruth Etting (Doris Day) and her tempestuous marriage to gangster Marty Snyder (James Cagney), who helped propel her to stardom.
And her husband was violent and controlling and a gangster too, with emotional abuse and physical threats he held her a prisoner in her own marriage.

I would have guessed either Midnight Lace (1960) or Julie (1956).

Dead of Night 1945 and inception

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
MovieGal is the best!
True. @MovieGal is the best Queen of Kinkiness out there. Her expertise in fiddle-diddle and breaking sex slaves in crazy SM set-ups are to die for! In fact, they're so much to die for that she's also known as Elizabeth Bathory, the torturer and murderess of men! As a High Mage of Arthouse Mafia, I have the power to resurrect people. I had to resurrect @Swan multiple times after MovieGal obliterated his feathers!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.