what was the kids horror movie?

Tools    

Hello,
first I want to apologize for my english, I am writing you from Bulgaria.. There was a movie I've watched when I was a kid, it was sorta goosebumpsy thing, but not it. It was about a boy who has ants and he plays with them in his basemant , I remember he gave a girl from his school something to eat and he put ants in it. There was a farmer living next to him, growing these huge vegetables, so the boy stole some mud, ground (idk the word) and he put the ants in it and the ants got huge and ate his arms and I think legs. It was like a kids horror movie and it was very depressing. I hope you guys can help.
Thanks!

Here's Wiki's small list of horror movies revolving around ants:
Empire of the Ants (1977; giant ants)
It Happened at Lakewood Manor (1977)
The Naked Jungle (1954)
Phase IV (1974; intelligent ants)
Them! (1954; giant ants)
Legion of Fire: Killer Ants! (1998; flesh-eating ants)
The Bone Snatcher (2003; intelligent ants)
The Hive (2008; ants)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ror_films#Ants

Thanks for the replies. I already checked that list, and no, I'm not 100% sure it wasn't goosebumps, but I think it wasnt, cuz I was watching it on another TV channel, and goosebumps was streaming on another one. It was like a short movie, maybe something like goosebumps, cuz I remember there were other series like that.
Thanks, sorry for english!

The Willies (1990)
"Flyboy"
"Gordy Belcher (Michael Bower) is a reclusive, mischievous kid who often plays pranks on others, and who is overly obsessed with flies (even pinning them into positions inside a model church). He becomes fascinated with a secret manure created by Farmer Spivey, which causes crops to grow in increased sizes. He often steals the manure from the old man, much to Spivey's chagrin.

After being kicked out of the school after tricking a girl into eating flies, Gordy stops by Spivey's farm, where the old man offers him a special manure with new ingredients, as a way to "call a truce." Gordy goes home to find his mother has thrown away all his flies, save for three he kept in a hiding spot. He places them in the jar of manure which causes the flies to grow to an immense size overnight. They attack Gordy when he wakes up, and the boy's parents find him with bloody stumps where his arms were. Gordy awakes the next day with prosthetic replacements".