New member - hi all!

Tools    

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
Been looking for a decent movie forum for quite a while & looks like I may have found a good'un.

Glad to be here.

Welcome to this nice and great forum. This is the best place for getting any kinds of information about movies. I hope you would get you desire information about movies. Stay here in this forum and get your information which you searching here in this forum.

Regards
Sumon

Hi - I'm new too... the stench of noobness hangs about me like a shroud...

But I hope that'll wear off soon!

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome

A welcome from a 30,000+ posts member - truly honoured I am.

I don't think anyone was assuming you were listing the animated version of The Lord of the Rings among your favorite movies, by the way.
Skepsis - I had to clarify that - I'd have been mortified had anyone suspected I was a fan of that pile of absolute ordure

I'd have been mortified had anyone suspected I was a fan of that pile of absolute ordure
But you don't mind people knowing you like the other pile of absolute ordure?

But you don't mind people knowing you like the other pile of absolute ordure?
Coming from someone with Charlie's Angels in their top 10, I take that as a compliment

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Coming from someone with Charlie's Angels in their top 10, I take that as a compliment

I gotta agree on that one, seriously though.

Sorry, but in that 10 hour behemoth of boredom, there isn't a single scene as beautiful or exciting as this.

Did I forget to call that list "Favorite Movies" and accidentally put "List of Things That Give You An Erection"? Crap. That is exactly the kind of mistake I'd make.

What about this beauty then?

Whaddya mean it's a bloke?!?

Still better looking than Drew Barrimore though