Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

Vancouver weather is a little like flipping a coin: heads or tails? rain or no rain?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Today it has been quite sunny but cold, as it is nearly 3am the weather is cold and dark

It's in the high 70's... cloudy with rain moving in... and some of the places I have to go through are flooding already or under a flood watch... joy of joys... at least it's warm enough to swim...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Sunny, a little hazy from dust in the air, 68F (for you Europeans, in Celcius, that's "lovely"). Nut much movement in the air, though tomorrow promises to be windy. Paradise, basically.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
High 40's today...temps are going down again. We've got a 70% chance of snow on Monday.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Snow that sucks. I remember last year opening day of baseball it snowed during a game. I cant remember who played though?
Well you're only a few hours from me...I'm surprised you're not getting some of this weather.

Well you're only a few hours from me...I'm surprised you're not getting some of this weather.
They are perdicting a chance of some snow showers for me on Saturday. I really hope not.

Yeah, that was the original "guess" here, that there was going to be a chance for snow starting Friday night then leading into Saturday, now it's only Monday. All I know is that it better be nice next Friday, I'm in a golf tournament.

I am half agony, half hope.
Sunny and warm, 68 degrees.

Johann von Goethe