A system of cells interlinked
The Hobbit

Batma: year one

Oozes with badassery

I decided to go with the extra large poster. but yeah id give it

out of 5

A Walk To Remember , i like this one..

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
Also: Dovzhenko's Earth 100%!! Quite possibly the most lovely silent film I've ever seen. The story pumps rivers through my Communist heart, even if it was just propaganda.

The Secret Window (2004)

Havent read the book but I think the film was good, storyline was interesting and kept me engaged, acting was really good—Depp does well—but in the end it was nothing too special. So I'll give it a solid 3.5/5 stars. Recommend it tho if you like Stephen King

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
The Secret Window (2004)

Havent read the book but I think the film was good, storyline was interesting and kept me engaged, acting was really good—Depp does well—but in the end it was nothing too special. So I'll give it a solid 3.5/5 stars. Recommend it tho if you like Stephen King
You're better off watching the movie, the story took a horror twist, but the movie kept up the suspense/thriller aspect much better. One of the more accomplished Stephen King adaptations. I don't believe I have to mention the best one, at least in this company.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Life of Pi (2012):
Get rid of that awful outer frame stuff and you've for yourself one hell of a movie. Opens doors for legitimate filmmakers to use 3D in a technical way.

Rating: 4/5

The Expendables 2

I can't remember the first that much but didn't like it at all and at most would of gave it 2.5, watched this film though and found myself actually enjoying it, much improved on the first

Magic Mike
My last watched film is also Magic Mike! Actually,I don't even know why I watched it,gave it 5/10

Days of Heaven, 6/10.

Stunning cinematography, mediocre drama. I notice that Terrence Malick's movies tend to be rather simple (poetic, if you will) and use stunning cinematography. Problem is that I like more complex films.