My reviews on the Purge Movies

→ in
Tools    

First I want to say these movies are guilty pleasures and having this weird sense on humor when watching these movies, I mean how the way people just go out on purge night, killing people and act all tough and almighty till another group comes rolling in and kills those people at random, I find it funny to watch. So let the Purge movie reviews commence after the sound of the siren.

This is not a test This is the Emergency Broadcast System announcing the commencement of the annual purge.

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

The Purge (2013)

I liked the premise for the movie and it was a decent horror/thriller movie to watch. Imagine if this happened in real life, that would be horrible.

The Purge: Anarchy (2014)

Imo, the best film in the series and a guilty pleasure movie for me. In this movie it brings you in the middle of the action on the streets of Los Angeles and it was fun seeing how the characters try to survive purge night.

A good song for the ending credits

The Purge Election Year (2016)

My 2nd favorite from the purge series and as always I find it humorous to watch all these dumbasses that go out to purge thinking there unkillable and just get shot up with in seconds by some other people, it's like a bloody chain reaction.

Just watch this clip and you'll see what I mean
- Skip to 2:00

The best part of the movie - Skip to 3:50

The First Purge (2018)

This movie wasn't bad, I like how they don't have people just jump into just murdering people, you would think not everyone just wants to kill each other but instead just throw parties. Like always, these films are fun guilty pleasures for me.

The Forever Purge (2021)

A decent and entertaining film to watch. I think it's time to wrap the series up at this point and what a good way to do it by showing us that this would never happened in real life because it would just go on forever.