Terrifier 2

Tools    

No other film I am more excited to see this year, absolutely love Art the clown... Well not love but.. you know what I mean. I like the movies but I wouldn't want to share a pot of tea. All jokes aside I think he is the most iconic supernatural horror villain of our time. I have been sold since All Hallows Eve which scared the hell out of me. I literally am excited like a child to see this, finally after all the push backs I wondered if it would ever reach our screen!. The fact everything I've heard how they are just amping everything up to 10 in this one, playing more on Art being a supernatural entity.. it is going to be insane.. (and demented..) 😳

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Too long for this type of movie. The first was only 90 minutes right? But it felt a lot longer to me.

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I’ve just preordered the Terrifier 1&2 Blu-ray boxset on Amazon. It’s coming out 24th October. Can’t wait to see T2. Hopefully my local cinema will have it but so far there’s no sign of it being there

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I interviewed Art the Clown himself, David Howard Thornton, as we talked about the new film.

I’m annoyed my preorder hasn’t arrived this morning. I cannot wait to see T2
I just bought the last remaining copy from my local HMV*for only £6.99 !!

Sold out in a day!

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Has anyone on here passed out or vomited in the theaters as the film gained quite a following with all the reports? For the record, I just cringed a hell of a lot, but never passed out or puked. It is my favorite horror film of the year.

I just watched Terrifier. I loved it.