The Past Lives of MoFos (Reincarnation is Real)

Tools    

Reincarnation is Real.

Let's just believe it is, okay?

2001: A Space Odyssey is evidence that reincarnation happens. It's all about it -- that ending to the movie points to reincarnation. Stanley Kubrick says so. Dave gets reincarnated at the end. Goes back to Earth.

Tell me who you were in a past life.

I was just watching a TV program and a guy was talking about having dreams when he was a kid about a past life as a pilot in a war. I used to do the same thing as a kid. I used to talk about a past life with my parents.

IF PEOPLE CAN BE TRANSGENDER,
PEOPLE CAN BE REINCARNATED, OKAY?

So, my question is - WHO WERE YOU IN A PAST LIFE?????

Give it some serious thought. Try imagining something.

What have you noticed in life that makes you think you had a past life as a certain kind of person?

REINCARNATION REALLY HAPPENS!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2001.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	47141  

You know, you are suppose to start with your own answer.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I will be reincarnated as a hot WITCH. I will then resurrect my previous self using BLACK MAGIC AND HAVE SOME ROTTEN GHOUL RAPE FUN!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It's really too personal and too revealing to share.

I will say this -- I had a name for myself in my past life. I referred to my parents as my "new parents." I was from a different country than the one I'm in now. And.... I've done some research and I might have been somebody famous. Possibly. Would explain why I feel like a "sexy celebrity."
Fair enough. I'm afraid I don't really have much to add other than say I never really had a strong sense of who or what I was in the past life. The only inkling I had is more with certain places I visited over the years where I felt a strong, deep connection with them even though I have never been there before. They felt like home. It was bizarre.

REINCARNATION REALLY HAPPENS!
It really does. Because you’re back again.

I once had a dream as a kid where I was in a suit waiting for a date outside a restaurant, it looked very classical.

I always feel a strong wave of nostalgia when I see a really old Tv, causing me to envision an old apartment with old wallpaper.

Might mean something I dunno.

My past life was a guy name Ryan Carnate. He was really cool, I just wish he had more money.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I have so much time for crap like this. I'm desperate to see a psychic just for the experience. I want to try a Ouija board too.

I have 0 idea who I could have been in a past life, but I read about a noble woman who had dresses tailored to expose her favourite boob. Sounds like me.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnès_Sorel

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
In a next life, I wish - no, I want - to be a male non-earthly human explorer. I'd be part of a small team, in our spaceship, exploring worlds.

I'll let you know.