Would you date, or marry someone who had a sex change operation?

Tools    

Transgender.

Made me think of the question when I watched Hellraiser Bloodline. When one of the guy officers who's a twin in the film says something like, "I'd do her as long as she's got her stuff clipped off."

So guys would you date, or marry a guy turned into a girl?

And girls would you marry a girl turned into a guy?

Probably not. But it depends on what you mean by "date."
I'd probably go out with them if I liked them or found them intellectually stimulating and talk because I'd find them and their whole perspective fascinating.

If he looks exactly like this, I would find it in myself to fall in love with the inner beauty.

No.

marry
No.

a guy
No.

a girl
No.

turned into a guy?
No.

turned into a girl?
No.

If the question was "would you live with" or "could you develop a romantic interest in" I'dve given different answers.

Yep.

Also transgender is not the same as transsexual, as implied by the first post.

Additionally terming it "guy turned into girl" presupposes a lot of the argument.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I don't even know if woman to man transgendered who then date men is even a thing. Heck, I might be LGBT myself, but I am totally ignorant on this matter, I've never even really thought about this before.

I think if given the option, I'd rather just date a man. I honestly don't know if I would date or marry a transsexual. Gut instinct is no though, how am I meant to love someone who couldn't love themselves without undergoing so much to change?

Swan, would you date a male-to-female transgender?
I don't think I would, for a variety of reasons (including penises).

id like to think i was open minded enough,but..probably not.
Yeah, it took me a second to answer Sexy because of this. It's like with guys - I'm not opposed to falling in love with a dude, but it's never happened and I don't think it ever will.

What if you're a straight man trapped in a body that used to be Adonis-like, but is now flabby, and you feel your energy dwindling and you're starting to grow breasts like a woman?