Make a Movie Draft: Signups

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
If we started now, and just did it in order, we could probably get most of it done by Friday, and then whatever's left can be timed? I don't mind really, is the first order going to be just the order of sign ups in the first post?
Yeah that could work, waiting would just allow some people to sign up if they didn't see it. But I'm sure most of the people interested have already seen it so we can get started now if we want.

If we started now, and just did it in order, we could probably get most of it done by Friday, and then whatever's left can be timed? I don't mind really, is the first order going to be just the order of sign ups in the first post?
Yeah that could work, waiting would just allow some people to sign up if they didn't see it. But I'm sure most of the people interested have already seen it so we can get started now if we want.
I could do it now. Because I'm going to be gone this Friday (5th). So if people want to do it now I can certainly make that work.

I'm fine with starting it now without time limits.

Are you guys fine with me getting rid of Eastwood as an actor?

Okay, I might have to step away for a few hours to go watch True Grit but I'll try and keep this open on my phone or something.

Does everyone else want to start now?

I can already tell i'm probably not gonna be able to get the two people I want lol. This isn't gonna end well. Yeah you guys can start whenever it don't matter to me. I'm last so i'm gonna get two picks

Sorry about the disappearance again. I'm cool with starting this today without time. I don't think we need to rush this, even though I said i'd rather not have it drag on. The whole point is to have fun and if we skip people we'll lose out on a lot of it. I'll randomize the list 3 times and post the draft order.

Order is set. I'd like to keep this all in one thread so we can start whenever Ursa gets on.

With the first pick, I draft Wes Anderson as director and writer (highest budget at exactly 50 mil for Life Aquatic and Oscar nom for Budapest should qualify him for the reduced tier 1 actor salaries, right?)

With the first pick, I draft Wes Anderson as director and writer (highest budget at exactly 50 mil for Life Aquatic and Oscar nom for Budapest should qualify him for the reduced tier 1 actor salaries, right?)
Highest budget $50m and nominated for Moonrise Kingdom, Budapest, Mr. Fox, and Tenenbaums. So yeah, tier 1 and 2 work for less. He'll be a free writer, but since he only has one Best Picture nom he wont get the additional $5m budget.

Master of My Domain
A part of me just died reading that Gatsby, I have to change mine now
Oops, sorry for crushing your dream.

May I recommend Hou Hsiao-Hisen as a worthy replacement?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
A part of me just died reading that Gatsby, I have to change mine now
Oops, sorry for crushing your dream.

May I recommend Hou Hsiao-Hisen as a worthy replacement?
I will look him up now! Thanks very much

I hate to be that guy but im not home and QT was probably my first choice so I wont be able to make a pick till after the sb.