24th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Laser focused on my schedule cause if I don't do it that way, with this, the Personal Rec HOF, and my own monthly challenge, I know I'll mess up

Anyway, started The Whisperers last night; couldn't finish it cause I was tired. Still need to see the second half, but I was enjoying it. The performance from Evans? Damn!

Just for the record, I don't know if I'll be able to finish this challenge, because sadly, my college semester is really stressing me out a whole lot. Or, at least, one of my classes is as my professor is trying to give us two unit exams in the span of 1.5 weeks (plus a third one 2 weeks later). I will try though, and I'll maybe make my reviews a bit shorter if that helps me finish this in time.

If I don't finish this one though, I'll join the next one, which I assume will go up around the start of May as I should have more free time then.

Just for the record, I don't know if I'll be able to finish this challenge, because sadly, my college semester is really stressing me out a whole lot. Or, at least, one of my classes is as my professor is trying to give us two unit exams in the span of 1.5 weeks (plus a third one 2 weeks later). I will try though, and I'll maybe make my reviews a bit shorter if that helps me finish this in time.

If I don't finish this one though, I'll join the next one, which I assume will go up around the start of May as I should have more free time then.

You're more than halfway done and I believe you got all the long ones finished

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. I'll see what I can do.
If it's the review writing that's taking your time, challenge yourself to write a short paragraph for your review, say under a 100 words or even 50.

There's no requirement for members to write long reviews. Sometimes I write a long review, other times it's very brief. Anyway hope you can stick around

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. I'll see what I can do.
You only have three movies left....

Vampyr 1.10 (your nom)

The Whisperers 1.46
Secret in Their Eyes 2.09
Shame 1.43

The Sea Inside is likely out

If it's the review writing that's taking your time, challenge yourself to write a short paragraph for your review, say under a 100 words or even 50.

There's no requirement for members to write long reviews. Sometimes I write a long review, other times it's very brief. Anyway hope you can stick around
Yeah, I'll probably go for that if time begins running too short.

You only have three movies left....

Vampyr 1.10 (your nom)

The Whisperers 1.46
Secret in Their Eyes 2.09
Shame 1.43

The Sea Inside is likely out
I'll probably do my nomination last since it will be easier to write about it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well he has more than 3 left, but yeah people seem to be dropping like flies in this. I guess I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated.

Well he has more than 3 left, but yeah people seem to be dropping like flies in this. I guess I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated.
This has been a rough year for a lot of people, and spring can be a tough transition time for people even in a normal year. I'm sorry that you feel frustrated. This has been a well-run HoF and there have been lots of great write-ups and discussion. I think there are many positives to celebrate. I'm not mad about any of the films I saw that are no longer in the running.

Well, to be fair... Agrippina and Thursday never really got into it, so we knew they were out early on, which leaves only MovieGal. I'm confident Speling can make it, but even if he dropped, that's only 2 out of the ones that were really into it. For what it's worth, I'm enjoying it a lot.

I remember when I hosted the Virgin HoF for first time members. We started with 7 first time members and only three people finished. The only one of them that still participates in HoFs is Siddon.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm probably taking it too seriously since I've been committed to 22/24 of these and love looking at that archives thread.

We really are building something cool here

Anyway, started The Whisperers last night; couldn't finish it cause I was tired. Still need to see the second half, but I was enjoying it. The performance from Evans? Damn!
Finally finished it and damn, that was a rough watch I walked in more or less blind, but I should've prepared a bit. I don't respond well to films about the elderly, mostly because I get memories of my grandmother whose death still hurts me, even though it was 10-11 years ago. This was no exception. Anyway, proper review later, but I loved it.