Hey all!

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
I never actually made a formal introduction.

Hey, I'm Cole. I live in Houston, and I'm 17 and love exploring new things (for me in the past year or so, has been movies). I still haven't seen many compared to people on this site, but I would like to get there someday.

Sorry this is late :\, I think i've been here close to a month already. Thanks you guys, it's been a blast so far.

You're not late. I joined almost 6 years ago and I never made a formal introduction.

It's been nice seeing you jump in with both feet - making threads, participating in commentaries, filling out your profile and your lists, etc. You've become a full fledged MoFo in less than a month.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Welcome Cole, and it's been enjoying seeing active new members. I was 17 when I got serious about film, I like a few of your Top 10, too.

The more you watch, the more you know... There have been handfuls of movies I probably wouldn't have seen if I wasn't receptive to suggestions made by people. There's plenty of ways of getting to where you wanna go.

Hello! We've already met while watching True Romance together with Swan. I had no idea when we watched the movie, that you were new. If I had, I never would have watched it with you. Swan, why didn't you tell me?

Just kidding, sweetie! You did fit in real fast, that is for sure. Maybe after you've been here for awhile, your top ten will get more older movies on it. I do like 5-6 of your top ten films, though. Maybe more, one day, if you kids ever talk me into watching Pulp Fiction.

Anyway, welcome!

Let the night air cool you off
When I see your name I think of Gears of War. Also welcome aboard. Also I think of Michael Cole, except I am more hesitant to admit this one. And it makes me think of this dude I went to school with. His name is Cole and he is dumb. But you don't seem dumb. So welcome.

Hi, and an official welcome to the site.

Master of My Domain
Hey welcome to MoFo! You should definitely jump right in, and fill out those lists...

Wait you already did all that. Bastard.

When I see your name I think of Gears of War. Also welcome aboard. Also I think of Michael Cole, except I am more hesitant to admit this one. And it makes me think of this dude I went to school with. His name is Cole and he is dumb. But you don't seem dumb. So welcome.
I'm pretty sure it stands for J. Cole, the rapper in his avatar.