help with sister act 2

Tools    

This may seem like a weird question....

Anyone who has seen Sister Act 2... if you remember the scene where Whoopi recommends a book to Lauryn Hill... anyone happen to know the title of the book or name of the author?

Please help!

I just like the fact that Lauren Hyll is in that movie

the fact the older questions can now be answered by Google - the future... didn't realise this forum was so old and wonderful! wonder if any of the old heads are still here...

the fact the older questions can now be answered by Google - the future... didn't realise this forum was so old and wonderful! wonder if any of the old heads are still here...
It's a mix. Obviously I'm still here, having founded the place. honeykid (16+ years) still pops in, Holden's been here almost 20 and still posts regularly, Sedai's a mod and he's been a regular for 17+, TheUsualSuspect's been here over 15. I could go on but instead I'll stop there and leave a lot of people feeling slightly left out.

Wow - you have an incredible site... a testament to your dedication and passion, Thankyou! I love this place and will wander through for a bit... nice to meet you dude.