Guy drawing the moon with a face/circus platform

Tools    

The movie began with a guy drawing the moon with a face, after that the plot is blurry, I only remember that there was a girl similar to Hayden Panettiere in her appearance in Malcom in the middle, and his grandfather, in the end the boy He jumps from one circus platform to another where another guy holds him and the movie ends.
Every few years it comes to mind

Perhaps it is located between the years 2000 to 2011, although I managed to recover some of the drawing that the guy painted at the beginning, it is exactly the same

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The movie began with a guy drawing the moon with a face, after that the plot is blurry, I only remember that there was a girl similar to Hayden Panettiere in her appearance in Malcom in the middle, and his grandfather, in the end the boy He jumps from one circus platform to another where another guy holds him and the movie ends.
Every few years it comes to mind
I read that as a fantasy movie. Can you confirm?
Was language was the film?
Any idea what year it came out? Or at least when you first watched it?
You mentioned circus, so did the boy grow up in a circus?

Take a look at Toby Tyler (1960)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054390/?ref_=tt_urv

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The film varied between fantasy and drama with explanations of its mythology about a jump that seemed to revolve around this jump.
I vaguely remember that the setting, and the subject of what they were talking about was about "dreams", "circuses" but the central theme of this was jumping off that platform at the end of the film, much of the film was about and developed this theme, I saw it for the first and only time about 13 years ago on TV, I do not know if the movie was only released for DVD or if it was released in theaters.
The last thing I remember was that it started with the guy drawing the face of the moon that I previously put in my other post.
I don't know if this helps but there was a scene where he, his grandfather and the girl (similar to Hayden Panettiere) appeared in a large field full of trees with separations of a meter apart each, in extreme similar to this:

I've changed the thread title to be more descriptive, per the warning beneath the title field:

Please make sure that any future movie question threads follow this rule.

someone?

someone...

freedom~empathy~peace
Bingo!

Your description of this film was so bizarre, I had to see it for myself. My search finally paid off.
You are 100% correct about the moon picture with a face on it -- it occurs at 1:25:00 in the movie.

The Dust Factory (2004)