selling watches out of a coat

Tools    

Looking for a movie that features a character selling hot watches.

Define ‘hot’, as in, slang, or physically heated for whatever reason?

One hopes you’d mention it if the film was Taiwanese/from an Asian country, but I’ll just throw this out there: What Time Is It There?, 2001, Tsai Ming-Liang.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0269746/

what genre and what year is the movie?
I dont have any. I just need to see something with that image for a project I am working on.

Looking for a movie that features a character selling hot watches.
Maybe @John McClane knows?

You ready? You look ready.
This is the truest to form:

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Coming to America had a scene in which a guy tries to resell Eddie Murphy all his stolen goods back from his coat. Watches, jewelry, and other items.

He’s not selling them and they’re not in a trench coat, but I also seem to recall a scene from Band of Brothers involving this trope.
Coming up blank here though I’ve seen BOB many times.

You ready? You look ready.
Coming up blank here though I’ve seen BOB many times.
Episode 3 - Carentan

Right towards the beginning of it. Found exactly what I was looking for on a fandom wiki.

Originally Posted by wikiofbrothers.fandom.com
Blithe decides to sit near T-4. Frank Perconte, and Private William Dukeman. "You got any souveniers?" Perconte asks. He then shows Blithe a couple of watches on his arm. "They're all tickin'. Unlike their previous owners."

Episode 3 - Carentan

Right towards the beginning of it. Found exactly what I was looking for on a fandom wiki.
Yes. Brilliant. Remember it now.

LOVED that episode.