Retro88

→ in
Tools    

Hey guys, so I'm Ashley and I have a channel called Retro88, 'Retro' because my passion for film and tv was fuelled by movies released from the 70's, 80's and 90's... the 90's being the era I grew up. 88.. well that is quite simply the year I was born and I just love the 80's, I wish id been able to really experience the 80's to be honest.

So on this channel of mine I do movie reviews and just general movie chit chat, my most recent upload is the Birds of Prey review, check it out and let me know what you thought.
For me this was my least anticipated movie within the DCEU, the marketing was terrible and it just looked like a mess...

Bit late sharing this one with you guys, but here is my review of Leigh Whannels The Invisible Man.

Here is my review of Blood Machines, a 50 min cosmic, mesmerising, psychedelic, visual masterpiece. What did you guys think of it?

Also, I recently uploaded a late review Underwater, in which I was pleasantly surprised by...

Been waiting for this movie since 2017... Here is my review of Zack Snyder's Justice League.