🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

That episode reminds me of an episode of MASH where the spirit of a dead man is roaming around the 4077 and finally finds his way along a path with other spirits of deceased soldiers.
I watched all the seasons of MASH a few years ago, I don't remember that one. I guess that means I'll have to rewatch MASH

I watched an old 1950s movie the other night and seen two Star Trek guest stars. One is easy to spot, the other might be harder.

William Marshall?

Jay Robinson?

Is it cheating to use IMDB? I had no idea who the guy on the right was, but I figured the guy on the left was Daystrom or Boma.

Is it cheating to use IMDB? I had no idea who the guy on the right was, but I figured the guy on the left was Daystrom or Boma.
It depends on what you mean. If you mean you knew one guy was Daystrom and looked up what the actor's name was, that's cool, though we often just say what the character's name was even. But if you didn't know who the other actor was and used a reverse image look up (like on Google) then that's not what we do.

Do you think Elaan ever dished on Petri?
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Nah, I believe he was chose to watch over Elann of Troyius because he was immune to her tear chemistry. I think they said that in the episode. I don't know if it's implied that he's non sexual or gay or maybe he's too old for her to work her tear magic on him.

Nah, I believe he was chose to watch over Elann of Troyius because he was immune to her tear chemistry. I think they said that in the episode. I don't know if it's implied that he's non sexual or gay or maybe he's too old for her to work her tear magic on him.
I was really just making a terrible pun, but that explanation makes sense.

Do you think Elaan ever dished on Petri?
Sorry, couldn't resist.
I was really just making a terrible pun, but that explanation makes sense.
yeah I know I'm not much on punning so I just segued into talking about one of my favorite ST episodes!

Two Trek Alumni in Hong Kong

Two Trek Alumni face off in the courtroom.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I didn't recognize the actress in the first video. That's Kirk, minus his trademark Starfleet sideburns. I don't have the time at the moment to watch the second video. Thanks for sharing.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Two Trek Alumni in Hong Kong

Two Trek Alumni face off in the courtroom.

Thanks for the links. They look like they're full episodes, so I don't have time to watch them right now, but I bookmarked them for later.

I didn't recognize the actress in the first video. That's Kirk, minus his trademark Starfleet sideburns. I don't have the time at the moment to watch the second video. Thanks for sharing.

Think Taming of the Shrew...