MoFo Money League Trade Talk and Chit-Chat

Tools    

I ass-u-me that we need a thread for the inevitable trash talk and Tongo trade craziness that is sure to follow here in the inaugural year of the Mofo Money League? Eh? Eh?

In case you haven't been to the main page since draft day, you saw it right. Aaron Rodgers is up for grabs. I'm looking for a quality WR1 but am willing to really look at any offer.

Might be looking to upgrade at QB, myself, though ideally for someone like Arian Foster, who's ranked like 8th on ESPN but somehow fell to me in the second round. Yay, etc.

I can trade him now, or we can wait until he does his awesome Arian Foster things and then I can trade him to someone for more. Either way!

I dont know if its because theres only 10 teams, or I drafted good (yeah I took 2 kickers and 2 defenses on purpose), but Ive never been happier with a team than this.

Andrew Luck
Brandon Marshall
Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Matt Forte
Zac Stacy
Jordan Cameron
Adam Vinateri
Kansas City

Jeremy Maclin & Dennis Pitta on the bench

Fearsome!

Might be looking to upgrade at QB, myself, though ideally for someone like Arian Foster, who's ranked like 8th on ESPN but somehow fell to me in the second round. Yay, etc.

I can trade him now, or we can wait until he does his awesome Arian Foster things and then I can trade him to someone for more. Either way!
I would definitely be interested in Foster.

Your interest is interesting. I could sell him. With interest. The kind of interest meaning attention, not money. Though that could be interesting, too.

Where was I? Oh yeah: interest.

So we're interested. That's interesting. To say that there is interest only can mean that the leaves are changing... and who wouldn't be interested in something like that?

Im in a 8 team league Fred runs for friends and family. My team there isnt even as good as this $ league team.

RG III or Romo
Jordy Nelsom
Randall Cobb
Wes Welker
Jamaal Charles
Arian Foster
Julius Thomas

Bench - Ty Hilton, Rashad Jennings, MJD

........and I lost!

Well, most likely lost. She's beating me by 3 points, I have Larry Fitzgerald going tomorrow, but Devorah has Calvin Johnson AND Victor Cruz. So I lost.

Zac Stacy, Jordon Cameron, and Larry Fitzgerald are on the trading block.

Im looking for a solid RB. More solid than Stacy

Im very down on myself for playing Justin Forsett. Stupid me! Watch Zac Stacy just kill on sunday. Just twisting, and salting the knife wound at the same time. Playing Pitta I can forgive as Jordan Cameron is so banged up. Yeah Im afraid Camerons gonna kill it too. Grr spit & damn.

Anybody else root against their bench?

Adrian Peterson is on SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

Thats Andrew Luck, Andre Johnson, Matt Forte, and Adrian Peterson on the same team! Larry Fitzgerald too if they ever decide to throw to him again.

Let the night air cool you off
I looked at the trade and voted against it. It's a very one-sided trade. It will probably go through, and I guess I can't really complain because it was agreed upon by the two teams.

I'd think it was lopsided if I thought Zac Stacy was half as valuable now as he was at the end of last year, but as it is I'd be hard pressed to start him.

Yeah, that would be fine if Peterson's fate was known, but it's not. It's not unreasonable to think he could be facing a big-time suspension. That really skews the trade in your favor, and I don't blame you for accepting it. From a competitive standpoint, I'd just prefer that trade not go through. To me, it doesn't seem fair. You might be getting Marshall, Stacy, and Ingram for free.

And he'll definitely be suspended. The question is for how long?

Well, it was proposed to me, and I had to think about it, because it's easy to imagine getting burned by it. Especially considering that depth isn't especially valuable in a 10-team league. I might get one starter out of it.

But I can't remember the last time I convinced someone that a trade was reasonable or unreasonable, even if it ended up being obviously so later. People just have their gut reactions and that's that, usually.

I just wanted to be upfront about voting against it and saying why, in case it came up later. I am still against the trade, I do think it's lopsided, but if/when it goes through I have to accept it. I certainly don't blame you for accepting it the proposition.