Mafia Wars on Facebook

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, I'm SO new at this that anything is better than nothing. Whatever it'll let you do works for me!

And wow, Seds is right about that Mafia Mike's thing. I just added two and my hourly income soared. Nice.

This is frighteningly weird, how much of a coincidence this is, seeing this thread being created today. I just started playing and getting into Mafia Wars yesterday, and was going to create a thread similar to this one when I logged on here tonight.

I only have a Mafia family of 3, so if any of you guys would like to PM me, I'll PM you back with my Facebook profile so we can add each other. I'd appreciate it.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

A system of cells interlinked
Austruck, after Street Thug maxes out, you should be able to step up to the next tier of jobs, which is Associate. Look for tabs across the top of the job area.

Oh, and did you get those gifts I sent over earlier? Some weapons?

Mikey - Only certain classes can do certain jobs. Try to promote the highest level person possible that is eligible for any given position.

Wow, what wasted time -- I've been redoing the same jobs for two days. Geez. LOL

But, I did get the experience points, money, and loot---just not the job mastery percentages. Argh...

Thanks for setting me straight. Hey look -- a new boss to fight.

I've fought and beat the first boss about four times now. How many times do you have to kill bosses before they go down for good? Or...do they?

By the way, Austruck, I sent you an invite.

LoL Mafia Wars seriously, I am the biggest addict there is except those with 501 mafia members but still. Add me I am 161lvl with a 59 members mafia(It's weak I know only I play the game among my friends and some random people that I don't know but simply hide them). Sasho Kislyakov(that is my actual name) look me up and lets play some Mafia Wars

Am I hurting lesser people in their group fights by being a noob in their mafias? I don't want anyone to feel compelled to add me if it burdens them in some way. (I'm not entirely clear on all that stuff -- learning a lot with this thread already, though.)

Haha good i didn't even know you could do that!

And do you have an extra Snake Sculpture? or Nine of hearts? or Agate Cufflinks? I only need one each of those to vault that collection >.<
No worries I have cufflinks though 9 of heath is missing.Are you the one from Apple valley something?

Not the cufflinks, as I am working on those as well...I think I have the statue tho!
I have Cufflinks for you to just add me couse I don't know your FB name

Oh and someone needs the horse collection I have it 5 times so it's good to have it, gives +7 Energy (man I am such a nerd sometimes )

I want in My face book profile name is Mike Thon and my pick is Dave Chapelle. Rice I have the statue and the card you want.

Back to my one big question: Is there ANY way to speed up how long it takes for each energy point to recharge? One every five minutes is torture.

B-card, ohhhh, too many typos in that guy's group description for me. I cannot in good conscience join a group with such bad spelling.

Just type in Add me in one of the threads and at least 10-20 people will request you and don't bother reading it at all Sedai says it all in his second post

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I use to play Gang Wars over at Fark.com

Then it asked for payment, so I stopped. For some reason I never got into Mafia Wars on facebook.

Suspect's Reviews

buddy in another forum got me hooked a week or so ago. the game is so addictive. soooooo addictive. but it wanes after awhile when you get accustomed to the timeframe for the turnover of Energy points.

in other news. is it wrong that I created like 3 throwaway FB profiles to play with in addition to my regular one? Like Sedai, I delete extraneous unknown FB additions from my reg FB profile, but keep them on my throwaway profiles, because one cannot respond to a "request for help" unless you are actually that person's FB friend.

And responding to help gets you all kinds of special items, XP and money.

here's my thing. in order to take that first leap into the millionaire status you almost HAVE to complete a HIT on someone. Do it. Do it for the money!!!

bank the money. fast, and often. heal first, though and make all purchases.

B-card...Do you want to be my mastermind or wheelman?
Promote me as whatever you like the bonus goes for you it depends what you want to spend less energy on jobs(wheelman) or score more experience(mastermind),the choice is yours

A system of cells interlinked
Ok folks, we all need to get added up and exchange whatever vault items we can to get ahead.

I am Mike Rogers on FB - My profile pic is a Technics Turntable with a yellow and black slip mat...