GAME 6

Tools    

Has anybody seen or have a copy of Game 6? It is impossible to find so impossible that I am willing to believe it is an internet conspiracy theory.
It is a movie about a playwright staying home from his opening night to watch game 6 of the world series in which the Sox first beat the Yankees.
In it a cat is shot to death (by accident.. if someone unloading a clip in the house and aimlessly shooting is an accident.) Because of this case of Kittycide the movie was not pushed by the studio and sank into oblivion.

It is written By Don DeLillo the novelist. Both the story in the film and the story of the film's demise seem like something DeLillo would write.

I await your responses with bated breath.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Has anybody seen or have a copy of Game 6? It is impossible to find so impossible that I am willing to believe it is an internet conspiracy theory.

It is a movie about a playwright staying home from his opening night to watch game 6 of the world series in which the Sox first beat the Yankees.
In it a cat is shot to death (by accident.. if someone unloading a clip in the house and aimlessly shooting is an accident.) Because of this case of Kittycide the movie was not pushed by the studio and sank into oblivion.

It is written By Don DeLillo the novelist. Both the story in the film and the story of the film's demise seem like something DeLillo would write.

I await your responses with bated breath.

Is this the movie that you're looking for? The movie definitely exists, but I don't know about the scene with the cat because I haven't watched it yet. But it's about Game 6 of the 1986 World Series, which was the Red Sox vs. the New York Mets, not the Yankees. (I bought it because I found it cheap at a garage sale, and it stars Michael Keaton and Robert Downey Jr., and I'm a NY Mets fan.)

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yes, that is it. I here it's available cheap, but I can't seem to find it.

Amazon has a copy if you're able to order from there.

Thanks I made the mistake of spelling six and it didn't come up. I looked again using the numeral and there it was.
Doh!
Thanks

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I know your frustration. I've been passively looking for a widescreen of Sweet and Lowdown for years. I rented it way back when. It might have released as full screen (IMDb says otherwise), but I'd hate to get it only to see that dreaded pan-and-scan crap. =\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear