Western, Indian tribe, coffins

Tools    

It's western movie from 60's or 70's, because I watched it over 30 years ago.

White woman is adult, but young yet. She was raised by Indian tribe, but travels in different places. She meets Indian tribe, which met her parents. The crucial scene was moment, in which Indians shows her monuments with golden "faces" her parents. She is happy, because she thinks that is something like tribute for her mother and father. Unfortunately, somebody opens door above the "heads" (something like coffins) and there are skeletons - bodies of her parents. She was feared and she was captured.

It was very scary story, but I don't remember the title...

monuments with golden "faces" her parents
Someone painted images of her parents with a gold paint? What did the monuments look like?

She was feared and she was captured
An Indian tribe feared the woman for some reason, so they killed her parents and took her? Or did one tribe kill her parents and another one raised her?

freedom~empathy~peace
I've done a bit of searching but I've had no luck so far. So many Western movies were produced in the 60s and 70s!

I wonder if the film you watched was actually a European Western film. What do you think -- USA or Europe?

Just in case, take a look at this movie from 1985. It's about a 'half-breed' woman called Yellow Hair who was adopted by a fierce tribe of Comanche Indians. There's a scene with some gold painted figures that look like real people -- until somebody starts shooting at them with pistols (scene occurs at the 5:00 minute mark):

freedom~empathy~peace
I've just watched some more of Yellow Hair and I'm pretty sure this is the movie you remember from 30 years ago. You can see the scene with the coffins at the 1:21:00 minute mark.

I've just watched some more of Yellow Hair and I'm pretty sure this is the movie you remember from 30 years ago. You can see the scene with the coffins at the 1:21 minute mark.
Thank you very much! I don't know how you found my movie, but it is correct answer!

The riddle is solved.

freedom~empathy~peace
....I don't know how you found my movie...
Um, I mainly used voodoo, and some black magic to find your film. I suppose I should give the IMDb 'Advanced-Search' feature a little credit too.