Raised by Wolves (Ridley Scott, HBO)

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I have seen about 4 or 5 episodes and the show is all over the place. It is so poorly made which is sad as the premise is interesting and the two main leads are very good.
We don’t production shame here. Lest you want Mother to hear and then she turns the Danzig own

Sigh...
I miss this thread. I miss the wholesome togetherness that we few found. Together. Family. A forum fam. And I hate using the word fam, but it just feels right. Right here. Right now.

I could be wrong but looks like this might have been Watch Tower's last post. What have you done, Mother?

Note to self: do NOT criticize weird floating robot snake thing.

Sigh...
I miss this thread. I miss the wholesome togetherness that we few found. Together. Family. A forum fam. And I hate using the word fam, but it just feels right. Right here. Right now.

I could be wrong but looks like this might have been Watch Tower's last post. What have you done, Mother?

Note to self: do NOT criticize weird floating robot snake thing.
Don’t worry my cHampion, season 2 just started filming? We will be bathing in milk soon. Wait, wat did I just say? 🤨

I'd pay a new release rental fee for a Kevin Costner cameo doing his bull dance thing in season 2.

Mother, would you like to hear a joke while we await the release of Season 2?
Yes, Father. It may help to pass the time. Please, though, nothing bad?
Very well then, Mother. *pauses* What do you get when you add one historical earth Indian War-era buffalo to a second historical earth Indian War-era buffalo?
I do not know, Father. *calculates* Oh! I know? Would I then have ....two tankas?
*perplexed* Why yes, Mother, you would indeed have two tankas. *tilts head and smiles*

*Mother reaching for her bag of eyes*

...Mother?

OMG, FEBRUARY! I just saw that. This is like the original Matrix trailer. I don't know wtf is going on and I don't need to. I just need more of it, plz.

Something tells me this isn't going to get more coherent over time, but yeah, sure, I'm there.
You weren’t tagged because I just see your avatar shaking its head, disapproving, but somehow still sitting there watching it unfold

Haven’t watched the second season of Mindhunter, watched one episode of Ozark season 3, let alone dream of watching season 4, but I will be dragging the tv out for this.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Haven’t watched the second season of Mindhunter, watched one episode of Ozark season 3, let alone dream of watching season 4, but I will be dragging the tv out for this.
I gotta catch up on Ozark myself. For some reason I can only handle maybe one or two episodes at a time before it just feels a bit suffocating and gloomy.