How to Ask For Help

Tools    

It really is Frailty a lot! Makes sense: not a huge hit,but a really interesting concept, and a title that has only a tenuous, abstract relationship to the plot. And Bill Paxton is one of Those Guys that everyone recognizes but is a bit harder for most casual moviegoers to name. I think there's this weird confluence of factors that lead to it being disproportionately half-remembered.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
It really is Frailty a lot! Makes sense: not a huge hit,but a really interesting concept, and a title that has only a tenuous, abstract relationship to the plot. And Bill Paxton is one of Those Guys that everyone recognizes but is a bit harder for most casual moviegoers to name. I think there's this weird confluence of factors that lead to it being disproportionately half-remembered.
You should be in my head trying to remember where a particular image from a long time ago movie fitted. Blix was a real pal and promptly resolved my long lasting puzzlement.

So... it couldn't be Frailty in my case.

Rus
I will try to follow the rules.

Sorry , English is not my first language . The statement above should make sense to me but right now it does not. I am puzzled by this :

Choose a descriptive title......... don't tell people anything about what you're looking for

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Choose a descriptive title......... don't tell people anything about what you're looking for

Dont selective quote and you might understand better. What he said was this

Titles like "what movie is this?" or "help!!!" don't tell people anything about what you're looking for.

If I can't are my post has it been refused

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but if your post isn't going through, it's presumably because you're trying to add a link to it (something our system blocks for new users to reduce spam).

Case in point. Scenes like this. He had the best dialogue but he wasn't the best part of the scene. Newt stole the whole scene at the end. So, he gets put into the "That guy" category.

I have often thought about this movie with only the vaguest memory of the plot and no recollection of the title so I'm glad I read this guide!

Thanks for the explanation.