Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You want to talk irony, just check your usertitle.

Episode was OK, I guess.
Que? What's wrong with my user title? And what's that got to do with being tagged and dragged back in to be sneered at for being in this thread just after the episode aired? Makes about as much sense as millennials not having 2 spare seconds for a spoiler tag. Amazing that everyone else watching tv shows on here does it the few hours after it airs.

Cat, I've been watching this since the pilot. Why would he post something alluding to a previous season straight after a finale.

A system of cells interlinked
Just watched it...

Spoilers below!!!

2 years to wait now, it just means i'll have to rewatch this thing twice...
Huzzuh? It's 11 months to wait, as they start filming in October of this year. Past seasons have taken 9-11 months to appear. Where are you getting 2 years?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Huzzuh? It's 11 months to wait, as they start filming in October of this year. Past seasons have taken 9-11 months to appear. Where are you getting 2 years?
I think we've heard "2019" in some quarters... but of course it's late in 2017 now and if it appears early in 2019, that's less than a year and a half, really. Not two full years, I don't think. Not for six episodes.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Everyone who I've been speaking with tells me it should only come around 2019, so I just assumed it was the truth. I now went to search it online and there is no date set, though the producers say it could take an year and a half.

I think we've heard "2019" in some quarters... but of course it's late in 2017 now and if it appears early in 2019, that's less than a year and a half, really. Not two full years, I don't think. Not for six episodes.
it looks like it'll be summer 2018 for season 8 (so I've heard)

stop arguing people, you're both right and wrong, spoilers would be polite but I wouldn't visit the board from the moment it airs anywhere (legitimately) until I'd seen it
This. If you enter the thread before watching, you assume the risk. But if people ask for spoiler tags in the immediate aftermath of the episode there's no reason to act as if they're trying to get everyone to conform to their schedule indefinitely, either. There's no reason to be aghast at the request.

We all love the show, we all want to see it without being spoiled, and we all like talking about it together even if we're a day behind. Let's keep that in mind and try to be cool.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
And that's fair enough but I dont keep an east coast clock on my wall to know what time an episode starts and finishes so just wandered in automatically, and I dont know what time it airs there anyway. Gadalf made a scene about spoiler tags only a week or so ago yet he still managed not to give spoilers after seeing the leaked episodes so I dont know what;s so difficult, or required internet bellowing.

So let me get this straight, you expect the forum to wait until you have seen the episode (which will be what UK time 1030pm tonight) before they discuss the show in the DESIGNATED thread for doing so. It's everyone else's fault for talking about it and not yours because you cant stay away for a few hours.

OK ATTENTION FORUM, NO DISCUSSING GOT FINALE IN THE ****ING GOT SEASON 7 THREAD UNTIL DANI HAS SEEN IT BECAUSE SHE IS UNABLE TO STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

And that's fair enough but I dont keep an east coast clock on my wall to know what time an episode starts and finishes so just wandered in automatically, and I dont know what time it airs there anyway.
But you do know what day it starts, right? You could just avoid the thread on Sundays and then you don't have to worry about time zones.

In any case, the post you were complaining about was incredibly vague and spoiled nothing.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
And that's fair enough but I dont keep an east coast clock on my wall to know what time an episode starts and finishes so just wandered in automatically, and I dont know what time it airs there anyway. Gadalf made a scene about spoiler tags only a week or so ago yet he still managed not to give spoilers after seeing the leaked episodes so I dont know what;s so difficult, or required internet bellowing.
Where do you live?

The show airs the same time in the UK 2am as it does on the East coast 9pm. So if you are active on the forum why are you not watching? Unless you live West coast(I don't know what the air time is there) or something.

Fair enough I guess if you are saying you happened into the thread by mistake, being unaware of what time it airs, which I find a bit unbelievable. I suppose next season you maybe want to educate yourself a bit to avoid spoilers then.

There's a big difference between talking about a leaked episode as opposed to an aired episode.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
As others have said it's been in the news that the new season will be 2019.

Personally I'm hoping for next Christmas or so time, and if they do that would it be too much to ask for HBO to air the 6 episodes over a short time span? please please please pretty please with sugar on top.

No spolier tags below... so read on!

Meh, really pretty silly how they tied Danys brother into this. I think it was an unnecessary add. So Danys brother (who apparently doesn't age) had an entire life before they had to flee the capitol? Where he was married to a Stark? And apparently no time went by for him between the marriage and when they left King's Landing? I don't know man, that just seemed silly. Is the author of these books from Utah? What's with all the families screwing each other? Is this little bit of drama, this BIG REVEAL even in the books?

That wasn't her brother, that was her uncle, Rhaeger (they just look similar because Targaryens have silvery hair).
Rhaegar is Dany's oldest bro. Big age gap.

WARNING: spoilers below
Dany is Jon's aunt.

Dammit, the only way I can check is to re-watch the first season. So, you're saying he's was her uncle? Hmm, OK, I guess my complaints are sorta invalid. I guess, even though they made him look like a teenager just slightly older than Dany.. Still a lot of family business going around though, to be sure.