Rate the Signature

Tools    

Ok - this thread is so self-explanatory. I looked, and I did not see one for this, and lately, I've been seeing quite a few awesome siggies that I would love tell that person - your sig rocks!

Not 100% sure if it will work all the way around, seeing as a person's sig only shows once per page, but i figure, if the person above you's sig isnt showing, just scroll up and find it.

cmon you awesome siggy having people! rate away!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Only shows persons sig once a page.

i know - for a minute there I thought Yods had changed it back to sigs on every post, but now its gone! at least we know we're not crazy - it WAS there on both my posts, wasnt it?

EDIT:

5/5 @ Lennon

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
3/5

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Registered Creature
Hm.. I can't see your signature in your post. Does that sometimes.

3/5, Daffodil you can only see a person's signature once per page so n3wt has already posted on this page, scroll up and you'll see his.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Registered Creature
Ohh. Okay, I feel silly now. Um, to n3wt then, 3/5, and to Harry 3.5/5.

Registered Creature
One of my fav. movies evar, The New World. I consider it one of the most criminally underrated films of the decade. 3.5/5 to you.