The Death Thread

Tools    

Because people die. Even people in the Movie Biz. So yeah. This is slightly morbid, but I've seen it done elsewhere (so yes, I borrowed this idea from another place), and if there's something similar to this here already - please merge/delete this thread (or point me to the right one).

So what the celeb died?

Bernie Mac died yesterday. At 50!

RIP

.....little too morbid for me. Sorry.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

we cannot escape morbidity. Apparently, Isaac Hayes also died at 65 years.

So did Alexander Solzhenitsyn at 89.

what a guy.

I don't mind this thread I have had a lot to do with dying people, as a Community Nurse and as a daughter, my Mother died in my arms, I feel so honored to have been with Her, To talk to her, to cuddle her It is one of the saddest and, the most beautiful things in my life, she was a lovely lady.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Yah I dont like the topic of death. I have been hit hard with alot of deaths over this year and have been dealing with the loss of an x-boyfriend. Its been a year since he has pasted and well letting go has been the hardest. Many things I miss and most of all our friendship.I had met Sedai shortly after and he has helped me in ways I dont think he even knows. Death is the one topic and thing that well I really have a hard time dealing with. Its takes horrible things to make you realize all you've taken for granted.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just received the news that my grandfather has died.
Dude im so sorry to hear that hope your all ok

I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandfather Iroquois...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sorry about your grandfather. I have lost two friends within eactly one year, one in September '06 from alcoholism, and September '07, from mixing morphine patches with beer.

...uh the post is up there...