4 Villains in The Amazing Spider-Man 2?

Tools    

So, I've already learned that Jamie Foxx is Electro and Paul Giamatti is Rhino, which is cool and all, but just a few minutes ago I heard that more bad guys were going to pop up.
Chris Cooper will be in the movie as Norman Osborn, and Dane DeHaan is going to be Harry, the latter of whom I think is absolutely perfect casting. Whether or not Norman or Harry are actually going to become Green Goblin in this is still unknown to me.
And now I've learned of the possibility of yet another villain, whose name I won't spoil since he's supposed to be a surprise.*
I think it's a little early to be introducing all of these characters, especially when they're all in the same freaking movie. The creators of this franchise should take a page from those who were setting up for The Avengers, and take their time with the story.
If all of these different villains are introduced in the same film, we can only hope that they will be done justice. However, I've learned from the past that even introducing as many as three villains in one film can be too much, i.e. Spider-Man 3 and especially Batman and Robin. Time will tell...

*SPOILER:
There are rumors that Vulture will be introduced in this film, and to my understanding he and the rest of the rogues I mentioned form an alliance known as The Sinister Six. Like I said, though, they should really take their time in forming the group.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I highly doubt that they're going to have anyone besides Electro and Rhino actually in-costume during the movie, and I suspect for Rhino only to be a short appearance at the beginning of the movie and not somebody deeply involved within the story. Everybody else will probably only be built-up for later movies. Personally, I think it's great.

Semper Fooey
They're nuts if they are using Electro and Rhino. Hardly SM's best villains, especially Rhino. Where is Kraven the Hunter?

^Ugh, I know. Electro? Rhino? Vulture? Good villains but mostly filler. You can't honestly expect any of these guys to carry the top villain role in a movie. Unless, of course, the Sinister Six is in the making...

Also: if Norman isn't the Goblin, and they don't have him kill Gwen Stacy, I am going to flip out.

^Ugh, I know. Electro? Rhino? Vulture? Good villains but mostly filler. You can't honestly expect any of these guys to carry the top villain role in a movie. Unless, of course, the Sinister Six is in the making...

Also: if Norman isn't the Goblin, and they don't have him kill Gwen Stacy, I am going to flip out.
There's a strong possibility that The Sinister Six is in the making.

There's a strong possibility that The Sinister Six is in the making.
Now THAT I would be up for. They'd have to include Doc Ock somehow as well, unless they had Norman lead it. Which, given his inevitable significance in the trilogy that they've already played up, seems more likely than not.

I'm thinking of Jim Carrey.

I could only think of one man that would do Kraven The Hunter any justice, and he'd be in-cred-ible.......

Sadly Hollywood is too shallow and stupid to see the genius of casting a legit heavy hitter like Ian McShane correctly.

I could only think of one man that would do Kraven The Hunter any justice, and he'd be in-cred-ible.......

Sadly Hollywood is too shallow and stupid to see the genius of casting a legit heavy hitter like Ian McShane correctly.
I approve of this casting. Make it so number one!